Friends

Gisu brought the lunch box from Jungguk's class...Gisu was whole shocked when he saw Taehyung was eating the lunch....But he shut his mouth when he left eom there..Because if Taehyung knew that Gisu opened his mouth in front of everyone then he would have his last day in school...So he kept quiet....

Back to Taehyung and Jungguk...Jungguk was also eating with Taehyung.. But he was eating less stealing glances more at Taehyung...Taehyung was oblivious of Jungguk's glances because he was so lost in food...Jungguk felt good because Taehyung loved the food very much...Jungguk didn’t about Taehyung's relation with his family....Jungguk knew Seokjin was really good as a person...But when he visited Taehyung's house he didn’t saw any interaction between Taehyung and Seokjin...Jungguk felt that something was fishy about them...But he had no right or courage to ask about his doubt to Taehyung......

When Jungguk was lost in his thought Taehyung saw Jungguk was not eating...He looked at Jungguk and saw Jungguk was thinking something...

"Why are you making your lunch cold??Is it because I am cold hearted??"Taehyung's silly joke didn’t make Jungguk laugh...Jungguk was looking at him without blinking.....Taehyung felt something in his heart when he saw Jungguk was staring at him.....The uneasy feelings.....

"Yaaaa....I know I am handsome...But don't look at me like I am something food..." Taehyung said and again engaged with his food....He just felt shy......

SHY!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH HIM??????He thought for a second and ignored it....

He was not shy only,there was a another person fighting with his red cheeks....Jungguk was embarrassed and shy both at same time...Taehyung caught his staring that's why he was embarassed and shy because Taehyung was really handsome he felt......

"What were you doing yesterday with that new boy??" Taehyung finally questioned...This question was roaming in his mind from yesterday...So he thought he should ask this because he had no patience....

"Yoongi Hyung?????He and I were eating lunch together yesterday...He couldn’t eat outside's food just like you..So mom made his favourite food for him.." Jungguk said freely...

"Hyung??" Taehyung was confused....

"Y-Yeah...He is my aunt's son...My father's sister's son.." Jungguk replied with his doe eyes....

The answer made Taehyung really really good....Why???He didn’t know...He just felt peace in his heart....Taehyung smiled....And Jungguk saw that...Why did Taehyung smile???Jungguk thought...Jungguk was not used to see Taehyung's smile....

"Then why are you not with him??" Taehyung said..

"Yoongi hyung had to go for his piano practice today..So he told me he couldn’t eat with me...So I gave his lunch ago.." Jungguk replied...Taehyung hummed...

"Let's finish our food.." Taehyung said excitedly...Jungguk smiled at Taehyung's behaviour....Soon they finished their food and Jungguk collected the boxes....

Taehyung was fighting with his mind and heart...Because he wanted to thank Jungguk but he had no courage to do it...Obviously when whole school knew that Taehyung was a bad,rough,heartless boy how he could thank Jungguk....So he was making faces when he was thinking...Jungguk noticed that.....

"I-I am going S-Sunbae.." Jungguk said and stood up...

Taehyung immediately looked at Jungguk whenbhe heard Jungguk was leaving...

"WAIT!!" Taehyung said loudly...

Jungguk flinched...He looked at Taehyung with fear...Because he didn’t have trust in Taehyung's mood....

"Thank you for the food and let's be friends.." Taehyung said with his as usual expression...

"Huh" Jungguk was surprised and shocked both....Because he didn’t imagine he would see this day in his life ever...

"I don't repeat words what I said.." Taehyung replied and looking at other side of the room...

"W-Will you be r-really my friend Sunbae??" Jungguk said...Taehyung then looked at him saw Jungguk's eyes were shining lile stars...He saw the innocent face and he felt Jungguk was really good looking and cute...He was lost in Jungguk that he just nodded at Jungguk's question...

Jungguk felt really happy that Taehyung wanted to be his friend...First time Jungguk made a friend by approaching first and that friend was none other than Taehyung.....
Jungguk bowed to him as an action of giving thank...Taehyung chuckled at Jungguk's behaviour....

"You are really cute.." Taehyung said not so loudly but Jungguk heard and he was beyond shy....

No one ever thought Taehyung would be Jungguk's friend and Jungguk would approach someone to be his friend...It was just destiny which they were not seeing and realizing....Time and situation make everything up and down...And that proved it in here..

That was the first stage of their love of tomorrow.......

To be continue~~

(Hello guys....I hope I didn’t bore you with this part...Today I just wanna thank you to all that you are loving this story so much....Some of you also told that when you read this you felt the plot was actually happening in your eyes....I wanted that and I am successful for doing this....So in upcoming parts you will see the friendship less protective more scenes....till then read it comment more...Share and follow me guys.....Have a good sleep everyone💜)