CHAPTER 27

SLIDE.

"Aguni is making a speech right now with all the executive members and all of the members in the militant corps." You informed Chishiya.

He gave you a nod before relaying the information to the others through the walkie-talkie.

You turned back to watch as Aguni gave his speech.

"Now that Hatter is gone, and I'm the number 1, I have full control over the Beach. Follow my orders, I want you to live for me, and you may have to die for me." He finished his speech.

You moved behind one of the pillars that would block anyone from seeing you below. "He's really bad at sugar coating things; the man can't make anything sound good for shit."

"That's who he is." Chishiya laughed.

You noticed him speak back into the walkie-talkie after Arisu declared that he had found the safe. "8-0-2-2."

"You saw it in the letter?"

"No, but Aguni's expression pretty much said it all. When he opened it, his face kinda went all dark, like he was completely surprised and really perplexed. I'm pretty sure there was nothing written on it."

"Nothing? Then how did you get the code?"

"From the seal wax. The boss seals it with his ring. It has numbers on it. And that's the code; 8-0-2-2."

"Sure as hell wouldn't want to be your enemy."

You looked back down at the annex. "They're moving out, we should go."

Chishiya turned the walkie-talkie off and motioned you to follow him.

The two of you walked down the stairs to meet up with the militants. You walked over to Aguni and caught his attention. He turned to you, and you motioned to Chishiya who stood right beside you.

"There's someone who's trying to break into the safe." The doctor told the number 1.

Niragi raised his brow and his expression immediately turned sour. "We don't have time for your bullshit and nonsense."

"It's not bullshit."

Aguni turned to Niragi as if he was telling the crazy male to back off, which he did. The group now headed towards the royal suite. Each step that you took brought you guilt. It appeared that Chishiya noticed it too.

He tried his best to comfort you. "It's fine Y/n, you don't need them anyways. The only person that you need is me. I'll take care of you and protect you; you don't need more friends anyways."

"You're thinking can be so flawed sometimes." You whispered back to him.

"When have I ever been wrong Y/n?"

That phrase was enough to leave you quiet. There really wasn't a time that you could remember when he was wrong about something.

And soon you reached the entrance to the royal suite. From outside, you were able to hear the beeping alarm of the safe. Niragi was the first to enter.

With his gun on his shoulder, he leaned forward to the male he found, backing up against the closet where the safe was kept. "Yeah, I gotta hand it to you. You really got balls."

You made sure that you stayed out of Arisu's view. On the contrary, Chishiya walked right up to a space where Arisu could see him; casually throwing up the walkie-talkie up into the air and catching it before throwing it up again.

Everyone around you was just staring at Arisu, faces all completely unreadable. Except you noticed Aguni looked away. He had been glancing at the painting of the deer for a while now, it's pretty obvious where the actual safe was now.

"Let me go!" Uagi screamed while being carried into the room.

"Relax, calm down!"

"Usagi!" Arisu jumped up and tried to run to her, only to get whacked int he head by the butt of Niragi's gun.

"Arisu!"

'Ah, shit.'

You moved further away from where the two would be able to see you, leaving Chishiya to stand with the militants.

"Stop crying for your boyfriend, you stupid bitch!" Niragi mocked her before ruthlessly kicking Arisu.

Screams came from the both of them, and they filled the entire room.

"Chishiya, I owe you." Aguni said, arms crossed. "We couldn't have caught them if it wasn't for you and your friend."

The doctor paid no mind to the violence and desperate screaming in the background. "Yeah, well.. just want to be of service."

_______________________________

I CONDENSED THE CHAPTERS AND REALIZED HOW BAD THE CHISHIYA POV IS PLSS HELP

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS EVE <3