CHAPTER 21

SLIDE.

You woke up feeling numb and remember only scraps of last night.

In your attempt to regain your memory, you looked around you. The room wasn't yours, yet you were lying on their bed. As soon as you looked at the bed sheets and blanket, you realized who's room and bed you were in.

'What the fuck am I doing in Chishiya's room?'

With your body still being relatively weak, you weren't able to actively get up to search for your friend. Instead, you stayed lying in bed, trying to locate the blonde. To your dismay, he wasn't anywhere in the room.

Letting your body melt into the bed, you started thinking about last night. Your memories from the night were a blur. There wasn't much that you could depict, other than seeing Chishiya and Kuina. The possibilities of what could've happened were practically endless, but the more you thought about it, the more you were able to make out from last night.

Not too long after the memories began coming back to you, you were able to piece together what happened. You were now able to remember clearly how Chishiya was helping you with your wounds last night before he injected you with some sort of liquid. You weren't 100% sure, but you remember hearing something along the lines of anesthesia before you passed out. It would make sense and explain why you passed out in seconds after he injected it into your body.

'I need to get out of here.'

You used the little strength that you were able to regain to try and push yourself off of the bed. However, it seemed that Chishiya prepared for that. Your wrists had been tied to a post of his bed and your ankles had been tied together. It struck you weird how you hadn't noticed it beforehand.

With you being bound to the bed, you could only wait for the doctor's return before anything else would happen. As time passed; second by second, you could only feel yourself losing the calm demeanor you had adapted when you became accustomed to this world. You knew that at this time you couldn't waste energy on panicking. In the problem that you're currently in, the best way to go about it would be to stay calm in the meantime time, or until you come up with a solution at least.

'Calm down Y/n, calm down. This isn't going to help your situation.'

You repeated several techniques that you were taught by your parents to help you calm down, and eventually it worked. It was also at this time that you realized that you had a maximum of a day left on your visa.

Suddenly, the knob on the door turned and the door was pushed open. Chishiya walked into the room and carried a few packages of food and brought a bottle of water over to you. For all you knew, there was a chance that they could be poisoned.

He walked over to you, his jacket loosely around him and his expression as laid back as always.

You faced him, watching as he sat down on the bed and placed the food onto the gray sheets. "An explanation would be nice Chishiya."

"You know that I'm just keeping you safe right?" He said, opening the package to the f/f he brought for you.

The look in your eyes was able to let him know what you were thinking. The male picked up a pair of chopsticks and took a small portion of the food and fought it up to his mouth to eat. You watched as he swallowed the food to prove that there wasn't any poison.

"I hate hurting you, but sometimes it's necessary." He took a new pair of chopsticks and began to feed you the food.

In the position that you were in, you couldn't feel anything but humiliation. "You know, you could undo this rope so I can eat myself. It would be really nice if you could do that Chishiya."

He sucked in air, taking your words into consideration. "I can't risk you leaving."

"You're going to have to eventually, I only have one day left."

A grin appeared on his face. "I guess that means we're both going to be in the next game."
_______________________________
IM SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER FKSNDJS