CHAPTER 6

SLIDE.

The thought of the two of you being extremely close made him feel agitated. Perhaps you being normal friends with her was fine with him, but closer than that? It was going to be a no from him. He didn't want anyone to give you another shoulder to lean on. He wanted you to trust only him and him only. Then it would be easier for him to have you under control. Chishiya wanted you to be completely dependent on him.

You felt someone's hand on your shoulder. "Y/n. Come on, Hatter's about to split us up for games."

Kuina waved you goodbye and you returned her wave. Apart from you and Chishiya, many other people began leaving the pool area.

"Hey Chishiya, do you have any idea on what game we're playing next?"

"No clue. I haven't figured out if there's been a pattern yet either."

You followed him into the beach building. The main area was elegantly designed. Ivory colored pillars supported the second floor. On the second floor, there was an indoor patio-like edge that looked over the first floor; you were guessing that that would be where Hatter would hold his announcements. A short red carpet was the choice of flooring for the building.

Chishiya quietly watched as you looked at the interior of the building in awe. He thought that you were cute and that even despite all of the many luxurious buildings you've entered, you would always look at the interiors in admiration.

Not long after you two walked into the building, other people began showing up too. In the matter of half a minute or so, the main area was half full. Everyone was whispering among themselves, waiting for Hatter to arrive and split the remaining members of the beach into the games that they would partake in this evening.

"Good evening everyone!" Hatter's voice boomed through the room.

The sound of his voice alone was able to make the members of the beach start cheering for him. You thought it was odd how everyone was cheering for him. Why were they cheering for him? Why were they just bluntly handing him power? Why would they do such a thing when they weren't even sure of how this world operates? What was the point of them cheering if he turns out to be the only one out of this messed up world

You looked around you and spotted a few people that were just like you and Chishiya. They only stood there quietly, waiting for what Hatter was going to say.

"Thank you, thank you. Today we have spotted a few game locations that have opened up, and I would like to wish everyone luck while playing their games for today."

With that, he started to call out people's numbers and what game they would participate in today. You didn't feel a need to listen, since you would be going with Chishiya, you were sure that he would listen. He typically tends to listen more anyways.

In the time that he was announcing who would go with who to which game site, you looked up at the people that stood next to Hatter. They were the same people that you saw when you first joined the beach; they were the executives.

"Wait why aren't you up there?" You whispered to Chishiya, noticing that he seemingly was the only executive that was missing beside Hatter.

He didn't turn to you when he gave you his answer. "I was busy with you, but I'm one of the lowest executives anyways so he doesn't care that much."

You felt your face slightly flush. You've always had a soft spot for simple actions like that, and you weren't even sure why. Even the smallest things like that always made you feel appreciated.

Even though Chishiya wasn't looking at you, he knew that his words really reached you. He managed to figure out that you had a thing for small actions before you could even come to realize it yourself. Of course even after his discovery, he never brought it up to you. This led to you thinking that he didn't know, even though he knew long before you were even aware.

"Get the cars ready, everyone will depart immediately!" Hatter's voice broke you away from your thoughts.

You looked around you, trying to figure out where everyone was going to get access to the cars. However, you were stumped once you noticed that everyone was heading in different directions. This resulted in you having to search for Chishiya. With your luck, you weren't able to locate him either. He was lost in the crowd.

"Fuck." You muttered while taking turns randomly, trying to locate the white hooded man.

Soon the amount of people in the common area started to lessen. You started feeling nervous. You had a day left on your visa, you couldn't just not join a game today. If you did, you would for sure die.

In the midst of your stress, the room cleared up and you noticed that Chishiya was leaning on one of the pillars. After all these years, you still couldn't understand how he was just so laid back. Even in the times that you would be stressing out like right now, he'd just be beside you and feeling the exact opposite.

"Are you just going to stand there and get us both in trouble?"
_______________________________
I want to write a Niragi fan fiction now (Should I?)

I also wanna write another one for Chishiya <3

HAPPY NEW YEARS THOUGH, I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT