CHAPTER 30

SLIDE.

You let his limp body bleed out while you retraced your steps around the third floor. With each body you passed, you made sure to check their pockets for weapons that you could find useful.

After checking all three bodies, you found three guns, all of them were handguns. One of them was empty, and you didn't have the bullets to reload it, so you left the gun with the body. The other two guns held a total of 10 bullets.

You pocketed the two guns and looked over the railing. The bodies were still there, meaning that no one had caught you shooting down 3 men. That meant you would basically stay untouched if you just camped out on the third floor.

The sound of more footsteps appeared, but this time it was from below. It echoed through the vacant annex.

You looked over the edge and found Ann crouched over Momoka's body. She seemed to be examining her body. You watched in interest as she removed the knife from her chest. Then the executive took the murder weapon with her.

Mere seconds later, the sound of someone screaming grew louder. You were able to tell that it was coming from outside. You ran over to the window just in time to witness a body of flames fall down from where you would guess to be the roof.

You winced once you heard the thud of the body teaching the ground. There was no way that the person would be able to live after going through that.

After that, rapid gunfire was heard from the other side of the building. Then there was more screaming.

"God this place is going into shit." You muttered to yourself, walking back to the railing.

A sudden hand patted your back, and you turned around with your gun pointed directly at the person.

"Calm down Y/n." Chishiya put his hands up.

You let out a sigh of relief. "You scared the living shit out of me. What are you doing with my bag

"I could tell." He moved to stand beside you. "I decided to bring it to you, but what have you been up to while I was gone?"

You took the bag from him and put your collected guns into one of the pockets before leaning the bag against a wall. "Shooting up 3 guys and collecting guns."

His eyebrows raised and took a few steps back. Needless to say, Chishiya was impressed. Without having to purposely find a body, he was able to notice one rather quickly. It was just the corpse of a male with a large pool of blood under him.

You gave the same body a quick glance before turning back to the doctor. "What have you been up to?"

"Burning Niragi up."

"That was you?"

He nodded. "I'm assuming you saw his body fall?"

"It was quite the scene."

"I could guess."

Chishiya opened his mouth to speak, but you quickly placed a hand over his mouth and pulled him down before whispering into his ear. "Be quiet."

You barely peeked your head over the hand railing. Below in the annex was what was remaining of the military corps and the remaining dozen or so members of the Beach. Other than Aguni, the other militant elements held out their guns and pointed at the frightened crowd.

It was a shock to you that none of the executives were there. You knew for certain that Mira couldn't have died, but it would have to be a worry for another time.

"Kill 'em all." Aguni ordered his subordinates.

You noticed one of the militants lose their composure. "I.. I can't do this anymore."