CHAPTER 38

SLIDE.

"Me?" You whispered back. "Who was the one who drugged me twice?"

Chishiya's face was as expressionless as ever. "You know that I had to."

"No you didn't."

"You wouldn't have stayed with me if I didn't."

"Was that your goal this whole time?"

"No."

"What else?"

"I just wanted you all to myself." He shifted his weight against the wall. "I needed to make sure that you didn't have to interact with anyone else."

"Why? What is wrong with you?"

"I just want to be able to make sure that you're safe. I also want you all to myself."

"What am I? A possession now?"

"You're much more than that."

You finished your conversation with him and turned the other direction, ready to walk away, but with Chishiya, you weren't able to do anything.

He pulled you back and you could feel his voice send vibrations down your spine. "You're a spade by the way, Y/n."

Ater he told you what he was, you felt that you had to tell him what he was. Even though it was the last thing that you wanted to do.

"And you're a diamond." You said, barely loud enough for him to hear.

You would have to try to act as complying as you could for now. In the case that you'd be stuck with him for another few days, it would definitely help him, maybe not drug you.

The buzzer went off.

"It is time to give your answer. Please enter a solitary confinement cell of your choosing."

You found an empty cell, and pulled open the door. The room wasn't as dirty or smelly as you imagined, so you stepped in and let the door close behind you.

"Please give your answer."

"Spades."

The bell rang and after, a horn sounded, and the door unlocked itself. You pushed the heavy metal door open and stepped out.

Once you stepped outside of the cell, you found everyone else outside of their cell as well.

"That was so easy." You heard Urumi coo.

You looked around you and noticed everyone talking to their partner again, already exchanging their suits. Knowing that Chishiya was behind you, you kept walking forward, away from your childhood friend to avoid any unnecessary eye contact.

The alarm blared before the PA started.

"Round two begins now."

Everyone made their way back to the center guard room to spend the rest of their hour. Their little conversations were rather abruptly interrupted when a young male was thrown into the room. A larger man who seemed rather violent walked up to him, anger written all over his face.

He grabbed the poor man by his hair. "Huh?"

One punch.

"Give me the answer!" He hollered, hand back and ready to throw another punch.

The victim stuttered. "C–Club."

"Huh?"

"Club!"

For a second, they stayed in that position; that was before the larger male slapped the smaller male on the face. "Don't wait so long next time."

As the male walked around the room, everynone moved out of his way. His violent actions were more than enough to let people know what type of person that he was.

No one had decided to stand up and tell him that the information he was given about his suit was false.

As he passed by, you made sure to avert your gaze. With a guy like that, anything you do could piss him off.

While everyone else was ready for the answering, you had come to the retaliation that you haven't been told yours yet, you found yourself looking for Chishiya. There was only 15 minutes left, and you couldn't find him anywhere. Still, you roamed around the area to try to find anyone who knew about the male's whereabouts.

And the whole time, Chishiya was watching you from a corner. He had gotten what he wanted again: you to be reliant on him.

"Who are you looking for Y/n?" He stepped out of the shadows.

You turned behind you and found Chishiya, one hand in his pockets and the other held his favorite type of cookies.

"Look, could you tell me what my suit is.. Please?"

He smirked and finished the last bit of his cookie. "Diamond."

"Thank you." There was a slight pause. "Do you know yours?"

Of course he did, but he wanted every excuse he could get to be in the center of your attention. "No."

You noticed that Chishiya's hair covered his screen when he turned around. Your fingers pushed away the male's blonde hair to reveal the suit that was shown on his screen.

"You're a club."

As you walked away, Chishiya stood there, watching as your image grew smaller. His hand went back to where your softer hand had just grazed the back of his neck. The feeling of your warm hand was something that he wanted to experience again.

He was touch starved to say the least.
_____________________________
Y'all got less than ten chapters left 😭😭

I love you all so much tho ❤️