You played me

Plot- Mineta likes bakugou and everyone in the bakusquad knows that so made a bet to bakugou that he can't date mineta for 3 months and mineta doesn't know that. So what happens when mineta finds out?

Author Pov
      It's another for mineta as he sits in the class staring at his crush bakugou katsuki as he watches him with his friends. Mineta knows he doesn't have a chance with bakugou but he'll keep dreaming even tho it will never come true. Mineta saw that Bakugou was turning to look at him as he turned his head.
       Bakugou grunted and rolled his eyes, "I can't believe mineta like you bro." Denki giggled, "yeah it's ok kinda sad but really funny." Sero said, Mina then gasped and smirked, "I bet you can date mineta for three whole months." She said with smile, hell no I ain't doing that bullshit." Bakugou said.
       "Is the bakugou katsuki scared?" Kirishima and denki asked mockingly as Bakugou grunted, "Fuck no I ain't scared." Bakugou said and walked up to mineta, "hey gr-mineta." Bakugou said with slightly grin as mineta turned to him, "yes bakugou." Mineta said looking at him, "we're dating from now on." Bakugou said before leaving a surprised mineta.
         "Me and bakugou are dating." Mineta said again to himself as he smiled, "hahaha these three months are gonna be so much fun to watch mineta make fool of himself." The bakusquad said as the giggled and grin at the now happy mineta and that's how the three months starts.

Firsts Two Weeks
Mineta Pov
      It's the first two weeks if me and bakugou dating and so far he's a really nice guy we don't kiss as he said he doesn't want to but I respect his decision. We hold hands and cuddle sometimes but I feel so happy. We also went out for a date tot he amusement as I suggested as Bakugou justed wanted to stay home.
       But, I'm also starts to get a weird vibe from bakugou and his friends when the grin or laugh while looking at me. Bakugou says it's nothing but it doesn't feel like nothing but he said that he really loves and wouldn't lie to me. I don't think much of it but it still roams in head like wheel.
        Anyways, he got me a teddy bear from one of the carnival games and then a few days later we went to the mall and I got him a necklace that he wears when he's in school it was costume made  with the letters 'K and M' which are me and bakugou's Initial for our fist names I think it so cute.
       We ended the first two weeks with a movie night with his friends as we watched a movie as I cuddle up to Bakugou and felt him tensed up, "he's so stupid." I heard kirishima said before I drifted off to sleep while snuggling into bakugou's warm chest.

Second Two Weeks
Bakugou Pov
     It the second two weeks and I think, I'm getting a bit used to mineta we now kiss each other on the cheeks but that's all. I still think it's funny but I feel like, I'm getting attached up to a lot anyways me and mineta had study session together for a test and we both passed the next day.
      I think mineta is starting to suspect something with this prank as looks at us suspiciously when we laugh. I just tell him that it's nothing and he seems to believe but all the time but it's okay I know how to convince so we don't caught. It really doesn't matter cause once it's done he'll for get about.
      I think I'm actually starting to fall in with mineta, I go to my room with bakusquad, "guys, I think I'm falling in love with this stupid grape but I don't know for sure." I said and the gave some worried looks, "we can see that but we already made the bet we'll just explain after." Mina said we all agreed.

Third Two Weeks
Mineta Pov
      Me and bakugou are now kissing each of the in the lips and he likes to hold me. He's changed since the first month of being together because he calls me teddy bear. He likes to hold me by my waist which is really comfortable and the others are talking to me and they don't laugh at me.
       I was walking by bakugou dorm when, I heard talking, "guys, I can't do this, I actually love mineta now." Bakugou said, "no bakugou you have to complete the bet and then we'll explain after but you need to." Kaminari said, "yes after three months you can be with mineta for real and not because of the bet." Mina said.
        I left their immediately in tears, I really thought he loved me but he just played me like the fool I am. To think, I was fall for all of it, I went to my room and locked it and cried. I'm so stupid but it's okay I'll let him finish his bet it's okay. I will still love him even tho he doesn't love me back.

Author Pov
     Once the three months ended mineta was sitting on the rooftop and bakugou told to wait their. Mineta already knew bakugou was gonna break up with him but bakugou wasn't gonna do that. As mineta sits their waiting bakugou and rest of the bakusquad came and the rooftop as mineta looked at the with sad smile.
       Mineta stand up,"mineta I-"bakugou was cut off,"I know it's just a bet and the three months are over and that means we're not together anymore."Mineta said as his filled tears as the squad looked shocked. "Yeah I heard you guys but it's okay,you played me well so you win."Mineta said.
        "M-mineta, w-wait, I know what I did was wrong but I really do love you." Bakugou said, "bakugou please, you don't like me okay it's obvious and kaminari I thought you were my friend and you guys were my first friends." Mineta said, "we're sorry mineta, we just thought.","Thought that it would be funny."Mineta finish.
        "Yes at first but then, we started to get used to you so please forgive us." Kirishima said, "I'm sorry but, I don't wanna be played for a joke again just leave me, you made point I'm easy to play and I'm too stupid to notice just leave me alone.", Mineta said and ran off crying with bakusquad standing their frozen.
         It's been three weeks since that happen and mineta refuses to talk to the bakusquad even after he gave them. Mineta avoids them all day and it's driving them, mostly bakugou crazy. Bakugou was starting look a stress with bags in his eye and so did the others but mineta didn't notice until.
        Mineta just entered his dorm room and he hears the door lock behind him and saw the bakusquad standing behind him. "What do you guy-" he stopped himself when looked them and he gasped as he saw the bags under their eyes. "Mineta we-" kaminari got cut off as mineta pulled them to sit down. 
         "You guys look terrible, here." He said giving them a cub tea to remove the sleepiness from their eyes. Once they were done they surrounded him and hugged him. "Mineta we're sorry okay, please stop ignoring us we want to be friends again like when you were dating bakubro." Kaminari plead as the others nodded.
           Mineta looked at them, "yes and I really do like you for real no bet or anything please be my boyfriend, my real boyfriend please for fucks sake." Bakugou said and mineta smiles and gives bakugou a kiss, "y'all been punished enough we can be friends and boyfriends again." He said.
         Bakugou and mineta started dating for real this time and mina, Sero, kaminari, kirishima and mineta became great friends in the end and it turned out wonderful as everyone supported their relationship.    

The End
Hey guys I hope you like this oneshot and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you have any request please write them down in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋