Three People but One President

Plot- Mineta is the president of a gambling club kakegurui but no one,knows this besides his boyfriend deku and his best friend Xavier, so everyone thinks he's poor and have no game at all. So what happens when his classmate is in dept.
(Requested by XxSunshineDemixX)

Author Pov
     UA High, the school where you learn to be a hero and gamble until your brain can't function. UA is school full of kids who can gamble anything and if you don't have anything to give you become that person's servant until you cab pay them back. Mineta is the president of kakegurui Club.
      No one knows besides his boyfriend Deku and his best friend Xavier. Mineta wants to keep his identity a secret until it's actually time to reveal so it's been like that for while. The students knows their is a president but they never met him/her. They think their someone who they can can beat easily.
      They're has been millions of gambling games in the club and so much that you can't even count. Right now it's break time and mineta , deku and Xavier are standing in the Mineta's secret room watching a few gambling games. "These people are quite impressive." Xavier said with a grin.
        "Yes they are." Mineta agrees until deku eyes caught on something, "hey isn't that Koda?" Deku asked looking at the Koda walking to a table. Mineta sits up and looks at Koda as monoma sits down in the table opposite to him. "Koda is gonna gamble with monoma?" Mineta questioned, "seems so darling."Deku answered.
        Xavier sits and watch koda as the game starts and Koda is losing and bad. After a few hours Koda has lost everything as monoma looked up with a smirk. "Until you can payback you animal taking freak, you will serve me." He said as everyone gasped.
       As the bell rang and the three walk to class, "you have to save him mineta." Xavier pleaded, "no it's to risky and I'm sure monoma will let him off easy. Mineta said as deku held his waist tightly. Xavier nodded as the sat in class, deku and mineta have been dating since in their first year as they're in their second year.
        Everyone knows and supports and some people just don't care but whatever. While sitting in call Koda walking in with a black and eye and Xavier gave mineta a pleading look. Mineta shakes his head and ignores Xavier. If you couldn't tell Xavier likes Koda for eight months now.
        The only problem is that he doesn't want to confess to Koda and it's pissing the couple of three off. Everyday Koda comes in with a new scar but mineta brushes it off as it's only been a week so he doesn't think much of it. Until a month goes by and Koda still isn't set free.

Mineta Pov
      I was walking with my boyfriend as he kissed my cheek and I stopped when I heard yelling. "You stupid animal freak, can't you do anything right!" I heard from the room and it was monoma as Xavier just appeared. We took a peak and saw monoma hitting Koda as Koda cried as he didn't fight back.
       "You gotta save mineta please!" Xavier yelled slightly as I nodded, "I think is time monoma understand who's the boss in this club. " I said with a grin as my boyfriend and best friend smiled as we walked to the club room. Once the heel ring students come in as deku raised his hand.
         Everyone looked towards him, "hello club members, today is gonna be a wonderful day as you will meet the president of the group please sit down and enjoy this game." Deku said before walking back into my room and giving me a kiss. "You beeter show that prick who's boss." He said.
       "Don't I always." I said and put on my president's badge. This was made specifically for the president of the gambling club. I walked out and everyone looked at me surprised, "surprised." I said as Xavier walked out. I looked around and monoma just walked in with Koda, like he was a dog.
        Monoma then looked at me and then he saw the badge, "ha, you're the president, you know what I how about we play for the title of the president." He said and I smiled, "sure and if I win I get everything you have and Koda." I said as everyone gasped as whispers filled the room and monoma smirked, "game on."
       I smiled as we sat the table facing each other. (Now, I haven't watched a lot this so please don't hate on how I describe it, I doing it on his I does see gambling.) The cards were shared as monoma played first. The rules of the games are simple, you have three cards, rock paper and scissors and jack. If you draw a jack you win the game two jacks you win and three jacks you also win.
       The game begins as students surround the table. Monoma plays first dropping a a rock and I dropping paper. This went on as me and monoma just played normal cards as I saw him smile. I looked at him, "Oh, President I don't even know how are you the president you're so stupid." Monoma said as he drops a jack card.
       He slides it revealing to cards as he laughs, "hand over that badge you're too stupid to be president." He said proudly as whispered filled the room and draw my final card and smile. "I became the president because I'm smart and cocky like you monoma so I want everything you have." I said before placing me card.
       He looked at me with widen eyes s he was about his mouth and I slid my card across revealing three jacks. "I win, you're free to go Koda and monoma you better pay up."u said as laughter filled room as Xavier ran to Koda, "t-thanks m-mineta." Koda said and I smiled, "what are friends for." I said.

Author Pov
      Mineta took everything from monoma as he was publicly humiliated in front of the whole school. I guess that what he gets as the Xavier and Koda they got together after the game. Because out of those three people, only one  can be president.

The End
Hey XxSunshineDemixX  and everyone, I hope you like this oneshots and I hope you guys, like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you have any request please write them in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋