Chioces

Plot- Mineta is in this Choice game where he can choose between his classmates and his self, the class doesn't know that mineta is the reason they're getting what they like until mineta get a choice that everyone can see. What was the question?
(Ps. This will be short, I deeply apologize if it's too short)

Mineta Pov
    I woke up from bed with something floating Infront of me. I rubbed my eyes and went to get myself ready. I already knew what it was because I get to choose between me and my classmates and I didn't mind at all.

Give Uraraka 1million dollars or give yourself 1million dollars

I clicked the one with Uraraka because she needs the money more than I do. I went to class after changing my clothes. I walked in to Uraraka screaming with joy. I guess she got her money, I sat down in my seat and looked around before Mr.Aziawa walked in. He looked awfully tired, I was almost startled when another choice came Infront of me.

Give Mr.Aziawa energy and you be tired
Yes or No

I looked at my tired teacher and picked yes and I suddenly became so tired. I felt like Mr.Aziawa, so weak and sleepy but I stayed awake until I got to my dorm at the end of day.

Author Pov
   Mineta got more choices and it just seems it's been getting worst for getting broken arms to legs. No one realized what's been happening to mineta as they cared that all of them head great luck and didn't get hurt. Mineta would always smile everytime he gets injured and was happy that his classmates we're hurt all. He was happy was doing something for them even tho, they don't know it, he was happy. But, as time past the choices became unbearable to the point mineta thought he should let his class have some karma.
    He decided against, but choices just became hard, like it was trying to get him to break. Mineta wasn't gonna break so easily as he stood his ground and hide the pain. But, the last choice of his life is about to come.  The choices were coming to life , it wanted to make Class 1-A crumble but mineta wasn't letting do it. This went on for 3 months until the choice had enough. The Class was under attack by the league of villains while they were out. So the only pro hero they had was Mr.Aziawa until the others got there which would take a while.

Mineta Pov
    We we're being attacked from all corners, "when are the heroes gonna be here!" Sensei yelled through his phone. He looked angrier when they answered back. " What's that?" Mina asked as another choice popped up but everyone could see it. "I'm the choice system and one of you is responsible for all the good things happening in this class."the system said. Everyone eyes widen as the villains also stopped to look at the system.
     The system begins to explain how the choices work, "someone been choosing between themselves and us to give good this to?" Uraraka asked. "Yes and this question is the choice makers last question before I leave for good." The system said. " Then ask the fucking question then." Bakugou grunted. "Mineta Minoru, your choice is." The system begins.

Let everyone have a good life and you will die and turn to dust and the villains will disappear for a long time
Yes or No.

Everyone looks at me, it's my choice I already knew what I was gonna pick. " Mineta remember all the suffering you went through to give the good life just let have this bad life with danger." The system said darkly. My answer was already clear as day and turned to my class and I waved, " it was nice knowing you guys." I said smiling before choosing yes. The villains disappeared and I started to turn into dust. I sat down on the fall as I slowly turned to dust as the class surrounded me.
    I looked at them and smiled as tears ran down their face, "w-why?!" Kaminari said, "well you're all are good heroes and you deserve a good life, but it was fun I hope my sacrifice was worth it bye." I said before I fully disappeared and I went the wind. As I drifted with breeze, I heard scream so I opened my eyes.
    I notice I was in my dorm watching the TV with the class, I looked around and smiled, even if it wasn't real my choices were definitely were.

The End
Hey guys I hope you like this oneshots and sorry if it's short, I hope you guys like , comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you have request please write them in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible. Until, Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋