My Ribbon Dancer

Plot- Mineta is a traditional ribbon dancer in the city of Crystal kingdom, he dances for the villagers as fun and to give them entertainment so what happens when the king wants him all to himself (ps. Short story because yeah also this is a oc/Alex/ x mineta so please enjoy.)

Author Pov
There he was the star of the Crystal kingdom, mineta Minoru the famous street ribbon dancer. People surround him, watching him dance some kids even try to dance like him while others looked at him with lust as mineta was very pretty. He was slim like a female and very flexible, as he wore a ruby red top and a ruby red skirt to match with his lovely ribbons twirling around him. As he dance the ribbon flowed with him and his waist.
Mineta danced without a care in the world as he dance he doesn't notice that king Alex as heard the commotion and came to watch as he was mesmerized by mineta's beauty. He watched as mineta hips sway to the beat of the drums as the ribbons flower with him. Alex was also watching the different staring at mineta with lust he grew jealous and angry. "Guard, tell mineta I want him to dance for me in the castle after his performance." Alex said angrily.
Alex was just jealous of how many people watched his mineta and like it or not mineta was his since he laid his eyes on him and what king Alex wants king Alex gets whether the person wants to or not but mineta had him under a spell, Alex then left for his castle and sat down in his throne room as of tomorrow mineta would be his queen and his ribbon dancer. As his guard came back bowed, "I have told the ribbon dancer of your request and he will come tomorrow my king."the guard said as he raised his head.
"Good and when he arrives everyone must address him as his Majesty as he will your queen by tomorrow so now go and tell the others." Alex said as the guard bowed and left to to tell the other people in the castle as Alex got himself ready to go to sleep.

Mineta Pov
The next morning I woke from my sleep as a blush spread across my face, today I'm gonna dance for the king. Okay, I may have a big crush on him but I need to calm myself as I will start getting more nervous than I already am. I went and took a bath before going out to the market to buy a few good for me to eat and as I came back home I cooked something and ate. After I looked at the sun before putting on my blue top with a blue skirt and matching blue ribbons.
I got myself ready and I head to castle as a carriage came and picked me up and we were off to the castle at the top of the hill. Once we arrived I walked to throne room as everyone bowed, "your majesty you have arrived, the king is waiting." The maid told me as I walked a bit confused on why they called me majesty, I thought that was only for the queen. I shrugged it off and walked to the throne to see the king sitting on his throne waiting for me.
I bowed, "your highness." I said politely, "lovely to see you mineta you may start whenever you feel like and of you impress me I have a surprise for you." The king said with a smirk that almost made me blush but I pulled myself together. I turned to look at some butlers who had some instruments and gave them a nod as the started playing and I started dancing. I let the music move my body so I could move like calm breeze.

Author Pov
The king started at mineta until the dance ended and gave mineta a round of applause and so did the castle workers as mineta gave bow. Alex then step up to mineta and pulled him to the balcony as everyone from the village stared at them. "People of Crystal kingdom, I here by say that mineta Minoru is your queen and my wife." The king said as people cheered and some even hiding their jealousy. Mineta blushed as Alex looked at mineta and gave Him kiss.
Mineta kissed back and they then pulled away from each other as Alex said to mineta, "my Ribbon Dancer."

The End
Hey guys I hope you guys liked this oneshots just as Much as the rest of oneshots and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you guys have any request please write them in the comment and I will do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋