The Mafia's Babies

Plot- Mineta is trans and he went to a club to let off some steam and ended having a one night stand with The Mafia Boss. Mineta ran away and a month a found out he was pregnant five months have passed. What happens when the mafia boss finds him again?
(Requested By XxSunshineDemixX)

Author Pov
      Mineta Minoru a trans adult is now rethinking his life choices at this moment and if you're wondering why then it's because mineta had one night stand. Now for normal people it wouldn't be a problem because after it the one night stand mineta left immediately and you'd think nothing happened. Well mineta has bigger problems as after a month after the one night stand he found out he was pregnant.
      Now mineta isn't heartless enough to abort the baby but he was kinda sad that he didn't know who the father was but he's willing to raise the baby with or without the father. So from then mineta made it his life decision to give this baby the best he could possibly ask for. When it's born at least, while that mineta was trying to remember the guy he slept with.
      All mineta remembers is a short black hair, dark blue eyes and he was about six foot but that's all the rest is foggy. Mineta is five foot two and his hair is down to his back as it is bright purple and beautiful lavender colored eyes with little freckles on his face. Now it been five months and mineta has given up on finding the baby's father as it's impossible.
      What mineta doesn't know is that the father has already found him and is coming for him and the unborn child. The baby's father is a mafia boss and has been trying to find mineta for months now and now he's finally found him and he wants him and the child. I guess mineta wasn't aware that he slept with a mafia boss named Aaron King but I guess in a way mineta is also lucky kinda.

Mineta Pov
     I'm on my fifth month and I think it's time to know my baby's gender so I'm on my way to the hospital but unfortunately I'm walking because I don't know. I'm also eating a chicken, jam and cucumbers sandwich, yeah I know weird but what the baby wants it gets and I also was craving it. I was few more blocks away from the hospital when a black car stopped in front of me.
      Two men walked out and then a man with short black hair and dark blue eyes and was about six foot stepped out the car. "Uhhh.. what's going on?" I asked and the man with the black shirt hair and dark blue eyes looked at me and I felt weak to the knees. "I'm Aaron King and I'm that baby's father and you and it will be coming with me." Aaron said as he pulled be in the car.
       I was about to scream before he started rubbing my stomach, it felt nice alright I will worry about me being kidnapped later. I leaned into Aaron chest and I felt him smile as I closed my eyes, "sleep well my beautiful wife." He said in a husky voice. I fell asleep with his hand in my stomach rubbing it gently the ride to wherever we were going was calm, quiet and nice I liked it.
       When I woke up I was laying comfortable on the bed and I don't know why but I felt like crying or maybe because I was hungry. But, I don't care tears filled my eyes, thus was normal as I would call one if my friends and they would bring what I wanted. I was looking around and saw a doctor and two maids in front of me and looking at me in horror.
        I started to crying more, "m-mistress please calm d-down, what seem to be the problem." She said and I looked at her still sobbing, "I-i'm hungry." I said sobbing, "okay w-what would you like to eat?" Maid 1 asked and I looked at her, "I-I want peanut butter, chocolate, pickles and jam sandwich please." I said starting to calm down a bit and the maids looked at me weirdly.
       "Mistress are you sure you want that?" Maid 2 asked and my eyes filled with tears again, "no no, it's okay go make him his sandwich." Maid 1 said to maid two and the maid left and smiled. The was talking to me because I was getting bored when Aaron walked in, "so?" He asked, "the baby is your daughter." The doctor said and my eyes widen, "I'm getting a girl yay!." I looked at the maid who name was Mia.
        "That's wonderful mistress." Mia said as Maid two walked in with my sandwich and I ate it all. I looked at Aaron, "so you're the father of my baby girl?" I asked and he nodded sitting next to me and rubbed my stomach, "and you are my beautiful wife.", He said, "hmm.. okay." I said, I don't know why I said yes but I know it was the right thing to do.

Author Pov
    So since that day Aaron and mineta have bonded a lot and they did get married and Arron had to survive the last four month with his pregnant wife. Everyone else who worked in the mansion loved mineta as he was nice respectful and he was adorable. When mineta went out without Aaron, mia would come with him and three bodyguards for protection.
     So that's basically it Aaron and mineta lived happily as husband and wife and with their baby Aliyah king and mineta goes by Mineta King and together they are the king family and mineta and Aliyah are the beauty of the family the queen and princess and that's how mineta and his baby girl became the mafia boss babies. 

The End
Okay I just want to say all request are closed for a while so please no more request because I window them until a limited amount of time okay. I hope XxSunshineDemixX and you guys liked this oneshots and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋👋