Help Him

Plot- Mineta, is I'll but he won't say anything about it and is slowly dying but each day. So what happens when he finds out he only has a week to live and tries to make the best of it by just staying in the hospital,will anyone save him and help get the surgery to save him or will he die.

Mineta Pov
    I woke up with a serious pain in my chest but that is normal, I have had that since a few months ago. I can remember what it's called but the doctors say that I could do a heart surgery to get better but I need an adult to sign it. My parents won't sign it so I just told them it's fine.
   I got change and put on my school clothes and headed out the dorm and went to class. Once I was in class ,I felt a sharp pain to chest that almost made me scream but I just hissed in pain. "Argh!" I groan holding my chest, I swear this pain don't like me, it's gonna kill me but who cares.
    Mr.Aziawa walked in class and started teaching, I can't even concentrate my chest is paining. If you're wondering why I didn't ask Mr.Aziawa to sign it because I didn't think would matter if I died which it doesn't. Like who would miss me, probably denki but he'll get over it soon.
     I heard the bell and I got ready to leave when Mr.Aziawa called me and everyone just stop to look at me. I walked down and he gave his phone, "this is for you" he said in calm tone and I just took the phone and answered, "hello?" I asked as everyone just sit there listening to me.
     I was kinda nervous since they were listening carefully, "Mineta Minrou , I would like to inform you of how much days you have left to live." Dr.Frank said and my eyes widen, I think eyes were watering a bit I just wiped it off. "Y-yes Dr.Frank ,I remember so how much." I said nervously as my classmates stared at me.
    They looked confused, "you have a week left but I would to inform you you must come in tomorrow cause you might start feeling sharp pain." Dr.Frank said sadly and I said back, "okay I come in tomorrow and thank you Dr.Frank." he hummed and hung up and I gave back Mr.Aziawa his phone.
     He looked at me, "I have to go to the doctors for a check up tomorrow and I will be stay week there." I said hoping he wouldn't ask why but to my surprise he just nodded and I left to go to my next class. Most of my classes, my classmates just stared at me and denki looked kinda a worried. I wish I could tell him but I don't want to worry and he probably tell Sensei so nope.
     Once the day was done I headed to my dorm to pack for my last week in the last week in the hospital. When I arrived at my dorm I saw some of classmates already there, with their arms crossed. "So why are you going to the doctors." Mina asked, "and don't say nothing's wrong because we all saw your eyes watering."
    Deku said and I just looked at them with my eyes widen, I guess I was happy they cared about me. The smile was wiped from my head as a sharp pain hit my chest and I groaned and headed into my dorm and locked my dorm as my breathing became heavily. I waited it out until I heard my class leaving so I started packing.
     Once all my stuff was packed ,I called Dr.Frank and told him to come pick me since my chest is paining. I went outside and waited with my stuff. My classmates looked shocked but I just smiled when Dr.frank came and took me to the hospital. I changed into the hospital dress and then laid on the hospital bed.
    They hooked up things to my heart as I laid there and fell asleep just seven days left to live. I hope my parents will be happy to have me gone maybe I hope kaminari can forgive me.

Author Pov
    Mineta stay in the hospital the first three days were okay. He had minor heart stops but the doctors helped him. Dr.frank tried to convince him to get his teacher to sign the paper to get his surgery but mineta wouldn't agree. Mineta thought he was gonna interrupt everyone by just living since they all know him as the pervert.
    What he didn't know that his classmates were worrying about him since they hadn't known anything from the doctor. Kaminari was more worried since he was mineta only friend. They tried calling Dr.Frank but he said he couldn't say even he really wanted to, since mineta was good boy.
    Next two were worse, mineta heart stop for 20 minutes staright twice each in those two days and Dr.Frank was worrying. So he decided to break the rules a bit and went to UA High, if saving mineta meant breaking the rules he would do it. Mineta didn't deserve this if the teacher would sign it, rather then his good for nothing parents then so be it.