Love at First Dance

Plot- Mineta, is dancer but keeps it a secret and practice in the UA dance studio when no one is there. So happen when sero walks in on him dancing and what new feelings spark between the two dancers.

Requested By: Dead-within

Author Pov
    It was one of those evening for mineta, where he was alone dancing in the UA dance studio. After everyone has left, he plans to keep his dancing skills a secret. As he twirls and his hips sway to music and feet move to beat. He smiles and he continues as he dances alone but he didn't know is sero also comes and dance here but he came earlier than usual.
   Mineta sorta has a crush on sero every since he saw do a dance with mina and he wish it could be him but he knew it will never happen. Everyone knows he's gay and he's good now but he still thinks that sero still see him as the same pervert. Sero was coming to studio until he heard music coming from the room.
    He walked to the room and saw mineta and sero was mesmerized by how mineta was dancing. Sero was watching, how his feet moved to the beat his hips swayed and everything you could possibly look at when someone is dancing. Sero felt a blush crawl up on his face but he didn't care. He finally saw someone with the same dancing talent as him and he was so beautiful.
    Sero was has always believed in his emotions and his emotions we're going wild and he deny the fact he was falling for mineta and not for his dancing. It's the first time he'd seen mineta so beautiful and cute because most of the time he would be with kaminari. Which sometimes made sero feel a bit jealous but he hides it. Once mineta was finished he stopped the music and sero walked up to him. "Nice dancing, why didn't you dance so when we were practicing?" He asked and mineta jumped since usually he's the only one here.
     Mineta turned around, "oh hey sero, well I didn't want to dance in front of everyone so I like to keep it a secret." Mineta said and sero put down his bag. " Well would you mind dancing with me, I need a practice partner." Sero asked and mineta looked surprised but after few minutes he agreed. Sero put on the song and place his hand in mineta waist and mineta put a arm on sero's shoulder and they started dancing. Mineta was about, 5'5 and sero was 6'3
    Sero could swear he was floating the way they were moving so in synced with each other as the stared into each other's eyes. They almost floating as the bodies moved to song so slow and smoothe. When the song came to they stood their and stared at each and both leaned in and kissed. Mineta eyes widen and sero was just enjoying his self and once the pulled apart mineta bowed, "s-sorry." Mineta stuttered before grabbing his things and leaving sero in the dance studio alone.
     Sero smiled at himself and touched his lips, he was love and he wasn't gonna miss the chance to take it. The next day after classes was over Mr.Aziawa pronounced that their will be Dance at school next week and people are welcome to bring a partner to dance with and there will be winner for the best dance couple.

Sero Pov
   I was excited, about the dance but more excited that was going and I think I'm going to ask him to be my date. We all went to the dance studio to practice and decided let mineta be my dance partner today. I walked up to him and hold out my hand to him, "would like to dance with me." I said and he looked shocked as everyone was now looking at him and he nodded and mina played the music and we started dancing.
    My butterflies were back as mineta danced with me. I looked around to see the others just staring and mineta was just looking at me trying to ignore all the stares. The song end and leaned to ears, "stay here, I have something to ask you." I said, I was gonna ask to be my date. I didn't want anyone taking to the dance besides for me and he nodded.
    The song stopped completed and so did we and we bowed as everyone clapped, "wow mineta you dance so good and you match sero so good." Mina said, "yeah, if you both are going to the dance together you'll surely win." Deku said and mineta was blushing mess. We practice some more until it was time to go back to our dorm and me and mineta stayed back.
   Once I knew we were alone I turned to mineta and walked to him, "so what did you want to ask me." He asked, "would you be my date to the school dance?" I asked and his eyes widen, "are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, yes I would like to be your date. " He said he hugged me and kissed his cheek and we walked back to the dorm room together.

Author Pov
    Ever since that day mineta and sero has been practicing their dancing that they were gonna do at dance. Sero feeling grew more for mineta and mineta feelings were bigger than ever. A day before dance they went to get their clothes and sero got mineta purple bow for his hair to match his outfit.
   After the week was up and it was the day of the dance and there stood sero in a black tuxedo as he wait for his date to arrive. "Hey sero who is your date?" Mina asked as sero pointed to door as mineta walked in. He wore black skirt and black top with some purple and his hair was in ponytail with the purple bow that sero gave him.
   Mineta walked to sero and smiled and sero smiled back, "you look very handsome sero." Mineta said and sero smiled,"and you look gorgeous mi amor." Sero said. Mineta blushed as the dance started and everyone was dancing and as the judges watched from a far. Everyone got a turn to show their dance with their partner, until it was mineta and sero turn.
    Mineta and sero walked to the dance as music started to play and the danced and once the music end sero whispered, "be my boyfriend?" He asked mineta and mineta smiled, "yes I will." He answered and they both kissed and as their class cheered for them and the smiled and bowed.

Mineta Pov
    After the dance was over Mr.Aziawa announced the winners. "The winners of the couple dance competition are, third place Mina and Tsuyu, second place bakugou and deku and first place sero and mineta, for the rest of you all the dance very well." He said before dance continued. "Congratulations on winning you too and on your relationship." Kirishma said, "thanks man congrats to man, you dance great. " Sero said and I nodded.
    After the dance was over completely we were all in the dorm living room. "So how did you guys fall in love." Mina asked in excitement." As I started to tell them how it all happen, "wait wait you ran away after you too kissed." Kirishma said and I nodded. "What, I was nervous and I didn't know what what to do." I said and I continued the story.
    Once it was finished see walked in and say next to me, "but I guess you can say it was love at first dance. " He said and I smiled. 

The End
I hope you guys this and I hope Dead-within like it  and I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more Mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byee 👋👋👋👋👋