The Villain Likes Me

Plot- Mineta is his third year in UA high and he starts doing patrol on the east wing of the city by himself. So what happens when the villain know as dabi finds interest him. Will mineta accept them or take advantage of it.
(Okay so in this mineta is nineteen in this and dabi is twenty-two so it's illegal and also please, I'm only doing this because I've seen some ships with it and I wanna try it so please no hate because you chan just skip this story so fuck off you don't want to ready please.)

Mineta Pov
    I've been patrolling the west wing for three months now and I've always felt that I'm being watched. I didn't who or what it was but it seems like it's always watching me. Hi, I'm mineta Minoru a hero in training and I'm nineteen. Me and my class are on our last yeah in the UA high.
    In this we're not really doing work unless it's training but really we're doing patrol. I was lucky enough to get the East wing on the city to myself to patrol. My hero name is Purple Beauty and mina helped me changed it saying that it would fit my face. Anyways I standing onto of a building scanning the area.
     Little while later, I felt like I was being watched, "I know someone is there come out." I said, "well, I guess you're smarter than you look." The man said stepping from the shadow. It was dabi as I git in my fighting position. "Hey..I'm not here to fight you purple beauty." He said in a deep voice making my cheeks red.
     I looked at him and lowered my hands, "why have you been watching me?" I asked him, "well because I've taken interest in you mineta." He said and my face grew red with blush. "You've taken interest in me but why?" I asked, "because, you're so cute, beautiful and fierce and determine." Dabi said stepping closer.
       Dabi git closer to me as his hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him. I was blushing, "so I was wondering dear hero would you be so kind and let me take you on a date." He said and I just nodded, "thanks princess see you tomorrow night." He said pecking my lips gently.
        Dabi then went away as denki came, "hey mineta, patrol is over let's head back." Denki said and I looked at him and nodded and we went back to UA. The next day we had classes and then when night fell I changed into something cute. I left after letting sensei know and went the same building me and dabi talked.
     I didn't need to wait long as dabi appeared and took man as we walked around the city. We went to buy ice cream and then we to a restaurant, dabi wore a disguise to not be noticed. "You depressed pretty cute for date princess." He said, "well, I always dress to impress." I said as we ate out food.
      Once the date was over, "I really enjoyed the date dabi." I said to him as he kissed my hand, "me too princess, don't tell anyone okay and I hope you do this more with you." He said, "me too good night bye." I said as a portal appeared as dabi just entered it and he and the portal disappeared.
      I went back to my dorm as I laid in my bed with a smile as I feel asleep. Me and dabi went on more dates and it was the best when he took out at night. It been three weeks and I'm laying in my bed after my date dabi and patrol. I was blushing like crazy that the villain dabi likes me and I like him too.

The End
I know it's short but that's I how intended it to be and no there is no part two but if any of you guys want ,I'm allowing you guys to make a ending to this story so you can guys can make your own ending anyways I hope you guys like the story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋