We Are His Baby

Plot- Mineta is trans and is five months pregnant but no one knows besides Mr.Aziawa and his boyfriend broke up with him after he found out so what happens when the school finds out and his crush deku finds out will they shame him or will the support him.
(Requested By XxSunshineDemixX)

Author Pov
Mineta is trans and you could think it couldn't get any better or worse however you want to put it but he's also pregnant and the baby's supposed to be father broke up with mineta because he was pregnant and right now he's five months pregnant and his belly is showing a bit. Mr.Aziawa is the only one who knows since mineta trusts him the most.
He would go tell his parents but they disowned him when he said he was trans, so they would be no help at all. Mineta also has the biggest crush on Izuku Midoriya but he knows mineta won't like because well he's pregnant and also Izuku is out if his league. Izuku had quite an upgrade as he is now almost like bakugou as he cusses a lot and yells but for the right reasons.
Mineta is laying on his bed as his back aches but he's hungry so he gets up and goes down to the kitchen and makes himself a peanut butter with pickles sandwich. But, mineta doesn't know is that deku likes a lot and is really possessive and protective over him. Mineta rubs his stomach, "I love you but you're a pain in the ass." Mineta said giggling go back to his room.
After a while he hears a knock, "hey kid it's Mr.Aziawa." Aziawa said and mineta opened the door in tears and Aziawa panicked. "Why are you crying?" He said, "I-I want ice-cream." Mineta sobbed and Aziawa sighed with a slight smiled and gave mineta a bowl of ice cream. Mineta gave smile and ate his ice cream as Aziawa sat next to him on the bed.
"I'm gonna get a gender reveal next month." Mineta said and Aziawa nodded, "well when you come back remember to tell me what's his gender." Mr.Aziawa said, "know sensei you'd make a great grandpa for little angel." Mineta said with a smile and Aziawa eyes widen, "do you want to be his grandpa as he doesn't have one." Mineta asked and Aziawa just nodded and mineta beamed with a smile.
If you're wondering mineta doesn't go to classes as he's 'sick' until the baby is born. After while mineta fell asleep and Mr.Aziawa left his dorm and closed it. Everyone was started to get kinda suspicious that mineta wouldn't be in class and deku was kinda getting worried as mineta doesn't respond to his text anymore or anyone's for that matter.

Izuku Pov
It's been two weeks now and mineta won't answer my calls or text as sit in my room I heard mineta dorm room open so I got up. It's really late but I don't care I went outside to see mineta going into the kitchen and looking for some food. I walked in to say hi, "I love you so much." Mineta said and my head kinda snapped as I walked in angrily and I turned him around.
"Who do you love!" I said sternly and mineta looked up at me and then showed me his bowl of ice cream and I calmed down. I was little possessive but I don't care, "why haven't you been answering my calls or text or anyone's calls or text." I asked, "sorry, I have my phone on do not disturb but I promise to answer you text and everyone else's as well." He said with an adorable smile.
I smiled as we talked a bit until he got tired and went to his room locking his door and I went to mine as I fell asleep feeling a bit better.

Mineta Pov
Today us the day I go find out my baby's gender, Mr.Aziawa walked into my room and I smiled, "okay mineta you have my phone so if anything happens just call me okay." Mr.aziawa said sternly and I smiled he's been acting so protective since I told him he could be the grandpa to my baby. "Yes sensei I promise anyways I better don't wanna be late." I said getting up.
"Oh also me and class will be going on a field trip." Sensei said and I smile and nodded and I left for the hospital. Once I arrived I was checked in and I was now in room 204 waiting for the doctor to arrive and once he did he started asking me questions which I happily answered before leaving to bring back the results. As I was waiting someone caught my eye.
It was kaminari and he noticed me to as he opened the door, "mineta!!" He yelled as everyone entered the room in shocked when sensei pushed them out to explain and then they walked in a few minutes. "Did you find out the gender yet?" Mina asked and then the doctor walked in as deku sat next to me, "so what's the baby's gender?" I asked, "it's a girl, congratulations."the doctor said and I was so happy.
Everyone congratulated me and left the room with a smirk except for deku, "Minoru please be my boyfriend and baby's gender?" He asked and I smiled and said yes as we kissed.

Author Pov
A few months the baby was born and her name is Nina Midoriya she's now three months. Mineta and deku are in the mall , while Nina is in her stroller giggling and drink her tea. Until mineta and Jason Mineta's ex walked into each other. Jason tried to make a claim on Nina, "SHE'S ME CHILD TO MINETA AND I'M HER DAD!!!" He yelled as deku stood with his veins showing.
Deku was pissed, "NO, YOU LOST THAT TITLE WHEN WE BROKE UP NINA HAS A NEW DAD!!" mineta yelled back and Jason slapped him. "WHAT.THE.FUCK." deku said before picking up mineta and letting him take the stroller as he beats the shit out of him. Once he was done they went home, and mineta whispered"we are his babies."

The End
Hope you guys like and I Hope XxSunshineDemixX like it as well