They Adopted Me

Hey guys and I'm back and it's official seven days since I last updated since I wanted to take a break to try and I get some new ideas for oneshots books and new oneshots for this so this oneshots if for 29 votes and 1k+ views on mineta oneshots and I hope you guys enjoy. THANK YOUUUUU!!?

Plot- after being taken out from his abusive home mineta is put with Aziawa and his family until they can either adopt him or someone adopts. Because of his actions in school Aziawa and family (excluding Eri) think he'll be the same loud pervert. But, because if his home experience he's the quite opposite from home than he is in school. Will they adopt him.

Author Pov
    There he was mineta Minoru standing in front of his for now family, Mr.Aziawa , Present Mic, Shinsou and Eri. They all stare at him and Eri gives him a little smile as Shinsou pushes behind his back a little. Mineta was recently taken away from his abusive parents and was put with this family because of how he was going to UA. So until they can a family or they adopt, this is his temporary family.
    They walked into the house and mineta was very quiet but he was always quiet when he was at home. He was in his own mind tho, he thought that they would treat the same way like his parents because of his pervert actions but he stopped three weeks ago after his parents almost killed him for embarrassing them. So he decided that he would be absolutely quiet and won't talk unless he have to and he will on call them sir or by their names.
    In hopes they won't hurt him. They Aziawa family on the other hand thought differently. Aziawa thought he would be the same but he would try and help him with the pervert thing cuase Aziawa didn't realize that mineta has stopped. Present Mic, wanted to the little listener feel welcome as he was brought of a abusive home. Shinsou, just wanted to make sure he stayed in his lane and don't try any pervert thing with Eri. Eri was excited to have a other to play dress up with since Shinsou hardly wants to play dress with her.
     Mineta looked around as everyone looked at him. "okay mineta your room is between Eri and Shinsou's room or between the blue and purple door." Aziawa said, "Are you hungry little listener?" Mic asked and mineta thought for a moment. "No Sir." Mineta said plainly the family was taken aback, after mineta said sir. "You know you don't have to call me sir right?" Mic asked as the family waited for a reply. But, there was no reply just a quiet mineta, Eri decided to break the silence, "hihi, mineta do you want queens, knights and dragons with me?" She asked with a smile.
     Mineta looked down and looked back up asking for permission with his eyes. Shota nodded his head at mineta and mineta looked back at Eri, "Sure." He said and Eri smile widely, "great, I wanna the queen and you can be the knight." She started to talk and explain to mineta as she pulled to her room to play. Shinsou of course followed to keep an eye on mineta. As night fell and it was dinner time everyone was seated but it was dead silence. It was quiet, normally everyone would be eating and talking or laughing before mineta arrive.
    But, this was just silent as just looked around and ate in silence, mineta felt something was wrong so he just finish eating and washed his plate, "I know it's weird that I'm here but just pretend I'm not here and continue what you usually do." Mineta said before heading to his room, leaving the family shocked and Eri sad, mineta went to bed and so did the family after eating. As mineta slept he kept tossing and turn before waking up with heavy breathing and tears. It's another nightmare, he knew he would be able to go back and sleep he just laid in his bed and this how it was for 4 months.
     One morning, mineta got himself ready for school and left. Yeah, UA doesn't have dorms anymore since villains kept sneaking in and kidnapping children. Mineta left without eating since it was normal for him and he left three the window since he didn't want to wake anyone up. At 6:30 everyone else was awake and went to eat breakfast, "MINETA COME FOR BREAKFAST!" Mic yelled but no answer was heard. Shinsou went and got ready for school and went to get mineta but his bed was empty with a note one it, 'I left for school already, around 6 so yeah I didn't want wake anyone so I just slipped through the window.' the note mineta said.
    Shinsou carried it to his dad and showed him, Aziawa then sighed after reading the note, "Mic, pack a sandwich for mineta he's already at school." Aziawa said and Mic nodded. After Everyone got ready they went to school Eri stays with Mic until break and then she stay with Aziawa until lunch and then with Mic. Once they arrived to school it was now 7.