Blaming And Leaving

Plot- Mineta has been blamed for all the missing things in the schools. He tried to explain his self but it never works so he decides to leave to the school and live with his grandma and help her with a cafe. (Oc/Alexander/ x mineta) what happens when they find out it wasn't him, will mineta forgive them or will he just let them drown in guilt.

Author Pov
   It's been two months since everyone stuff started to go missing  and in all of that Class 1-A go a new student name Alexander Bakugou. Yep, bakugou's brother you'd think he'll be the opposite of bakugou but no he's worse he has a shorter temper and is very scary when he's mad. Anyways mineta has been blamed and beaten for this because they found one of the missing stuff in front of his door. He tried to explain but no one believed him and more of things started popping up by his door and he just got beaten up more.
     The final straw was when they found one of Alexander's things in front of his door. Mineta was absolutely horrified, he had gotten a crush on Alexander since he came in the school and this was about the worse thing the thief could steal. Once Alexander found out he dragged mineta to the boys bathroom and had beaten him so badly. Mineta finally drew the line, he wasn't gonna take more beating for something he didn't do. So he went to the principal and took himself out form the hero course. He told the principal don't tell the other students.
     He didn't want them to know, the principal agreed and lied and said mineta would be in his dorm until the find out who was the real thief. Mineta mineta left when everyone was in class and went to his grandma house. Once he arrived he did something he would never regret. He had his quirk removed and he grew some height over the few weeks. Mineta started to help his grandma in the shop once he was eighteen and he was very happy. He had long beautiful purple hair, he was 5'4 and absolutely adorable for his young age.
      The class on the other found out who was they their in their second year at UA and that was also the day the found out that mineta had left the school a year ago. The all felt really bad about beating his and bullying him for no reason. They hoped to see him again and that they will because on the day of their graduation they got the surprise of their life. Anyways the cafe became very popular and mineta crush for Alexander didn't really go away but it was fading a little but it was progress, that's good.

Mineta Pov
    I woke up in room and went downstairs to see my grandma on the phone and after a while she hanged up. " Who was that grandma?" I asked giving her ,some tea as she sat down. " That was the principal he asked if you would be attending Class 1-A graduation today at 7 pm." My grandma said and I think about it but it was cut short when grandma spoke. "Please go darling, I know what they did to you but you can't just sit here in the dark and hide from them so please go." She said and I sighed.
     I looked at my grandma and nodded and she smiled, "no go shopping for the party today you will not work at cafe." She said and I just nodded and smiled. "Okay grandma." I said to her before going and change and headed out to the mall. I walked around a bit and found a nice necklace and bought it and went another store and bought a lavender with black shading skirt and a top to match. I also bought a purple tiara like headband to go with outfit and some black knee high boots and I then I walked out the shop.
      As I was ready to leave the mall, I spotted kaminari, bakugou and Alexander walking into the store and I instantly did a U turn right back into the mall. Well fuck my life, Alexander looked so handsome with his little pony tail and damn he's about 6'5 now and. NO. I will not have these feelings I turned around and left the mall as fast as possible. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:30 pm and my eyes widen. I got dressed in my outfit and put my hair in ponytail and looked the mirror.
     I looked so good,I sighed and I told my grandma bye before leaving for UA. Once I arrived, I was greeted by principal Nezu,"Mineta Minoru, thank you so much for coming, I know you might not want to stay so I would like you just say a few worlds for the new heroes and you are free to leave." He said and I smiled, not that hard just say a few words and leave. "Okay Mr.Nezu." I said as he lead to the grand hall to where everyone was at the graduation party.
     Mr.Nezu, showed to Mr.Aziawa who gave me a hug and apologized to me, I forgave since he was actually trying to help me but couldn't. I stayed in the corner until Alexander walked up to me but it seemed he didn't notice me. "Hey, wanna dance with me." He said grunting and I smiled, "Sure." I said, he I'm not gonna let a moment like this slip away. We started to dance amd I felt so free until Mr.Nezu called on me, guess it was time to say my speech and leave. "Graduating students of Class 1-A, I have called someone to give you a little speech before the leave, Mineta Minoru."
      He said all I heard was gasps as I walked on to the stage, "hello Class 1-A students, it's lovely to meet you all again and I'm very proud on far you guys have came." I said as I looked around to see Alexander staring at me with widen eyes. "I wish I was on the journey with you guys but it's in the past now and I hope you all protect the citizens including me from danger as the pro heroes of this generation, thank you for welcoming me and enjoy your graduation night." I said before leaving to hall and walking outside to the front of the gate.
      I was stopped with Class 1-A panting and looking at me, "hello Class 1-A ,oh what do I owe this pleasure of being stopped by the new pro heroes." I said smiling, "mineta, we're sorry for what happen in school." Kaminari said and I patted his head. "Like I said it's in the best, I forgave you all the minute I walked in and saw you all." I said and smiled and hugged me and everyone else joined in. "Okay okay that's enough guys don't squish me." I said and they all let go and laughed. "Mineta, I'm in love with with your outfit." The girls said and I smiled, "thank you" I said back.
     Once they were done talking they went back to the party and I was about leave when my hand was held by someone, I turned to see Alexander still here. "Do you need something Alexander?." I asked him and pulled me closer to him, I started to blush. "Do you still like me?" He said and I blushed more, "huh!?" I said and he groaned, "I fucking asked if you still liked me as you did back in school." He said and I just nodded my headed and he just kissed me, "good because from now on you are my boyfriend." He said looking away and I giggled.
      I kissed him and he kissed him before I pulled away, "then I will be your boyfriend." I said to him and picked me and carried me backed to the party where I had a lot of fun with my new boyfriend and Friends who are all Pro heroes.

The End
I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you want to request please write them down in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible and thank you for all the votes and lovely comments. Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋