Forgetful Mineta

Plot: After a hard week if training, mineta over used his quirk and starts forgetting things. As it's going on , everyone but the bakusquad and Mr.Aziawa thought he was faking it or just seeking attention. Until one day he used his quirk out of frustration and passes out what will happen when he wakes up.

Mineta Pov
     It's been such a hard week for me and my classmates and I'm not doing so good, I feel so light head, I don't even feel like putting on my pervert act today. I put on my school clothes and head to class, I watched as most in the girls just look at me as I passed them straight and I sit in my class. Mr.Aziawa entered and he started to give out test papers and I just look confused. -we had a test today, I don't remember that.- I think to myself as I glance at kaminari as he looked at me concerned and I just smiled and we started.
   After the test, my head was aching as we head to the training grounds for more training. I change my clothes and we started. I felt like someone was ripping head but that's normal for me, after training it was lunch time but entered the lunch room. "Shoot, I forgot my lunch." I whispered to myself as I scratched my head , I swore I had packed my lunch. I turned around, to leave when I bumped into some girl with brown hair, "watch where you're going pevert!" She yelled as I looked around, "I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked as she just looked at me shocked.
     Is she someone I know, then her face changed to an even anger one, "stop pretending like you don't me for attention." She said before pushing me and I just shrugged it off and walked out  if the lunch area. I just sat in class until I saw the bakusquad walk in and they were walking to me, "yo grape, you good?" Bakugou asked grumbling and I smiled and nodded. I was about to say something before Mina pushed some food onto my desk, "Eat up, you seem hungry." She said  and I ate because I was hungry, "thanks..ummm..m-m-" I tried to say her name but I couldn't remember.
    "It's mina." She said sounding a bit concerned and I just nod as they went back to their seat.

Author Pov
    Every since that day, mineta has been forgetting more and more things like, his phone, some of his classmates name ,even sometimes his name. The bakusquad and Mr.Aziawa started to notice it and decided to help him a little ,like giving him lunch when he forgets. The bakusquad notice what was happening because kaminari has that same issue when he over used his quirk and same goes for Aziawa, he's seen that happen to pass students so it's not new. On the other hand ,the rest if the class except for Koda , Sato, ojiro were thinking he was faking it for attention and bulled him for that especially for the girls.
    But they were not ready for ,when the best training day reached. Everyone was on the field practicing their quirk, "mineta, is just a attention seeker" Uraraka said as momo, tsuyu and jirou snickered as mineta started taking mire balls of his hair faster. " Faking, that he's forgetting things, such a desperate pervert." Jirou said as the laughed. Mineta started taking mire balls out giving himself a increasing headache as his started to bleed slightly. Kaminari, noticed the blood and nodded to bakugou as he went to mineta and stopped his hands before bye passed out completely in kaminari arms.
    Kaminari glared at the girls, "your sad excuses for heroes, and I'm reporting this Sensei." He said stern as the girls go to protest and the rest if the bakusquad got Infront of him. "Mina you're siding with that pervert, how could you." They said mina snapped back, "yes I am , because no matter how pervert he is , I'm a hero and he's my classmate and second, he was not faking the forgetting thing, and because if you guys we don't if he might remember anything if he wakes up." Kaminari and Kirishima went to recovery girl and Bakugou went to Mr.Aziawa and Sero and mina scolded class for being so mean.
    Once everyone arrived at recovery girls office, she told that mineta probably might remember anything for a few days and if does remember you then you should be lucky because he really did a number in his head. The class nodded and waited for him to wake, a few minutes they heard a groan as mineta eyes fluttered open. "Ugh ,what happened.." he said holding his head and looked around but it didn't see me he remember anyone untill his eyes landed on the bakusquad. "Kaminari, bakugou, kirishima, Sero , mina and Mr.Aziawa." he said pointing them out as he smiled slightly.
    Kaminari sighed in relief that his friend remembered him, "mineta do you remember the rest of us." Uraraka asked as mineta looked at the rest if them and shook his head. " I'm sorry but I don't know you any of are." He said nervously as the rest if the class sighed. Mr.Aziawa, made it clear that bakusquad will look after him until he remembers since they were the only student he remembered, everyone agreed and kaminari was excited to have his friend hang out with them. Mina also warmed up to mineta since he was being a pervert, not he was being a pervert when he had his memory.
    So mineta and the bakusquad hanged out everyday after school, the girls tried to apologize but since mineta didn't remember,they chose to wait.

Mineta Pov
     I was in class writing my work when I felt a sharp pain to my head and I screamed in pain and then it just stopped after awhile and I looked up to see my classmates looking at me concerned and they were just surrounding me. "You okay mineta?" Uraraka asked and I look at her, "yeah, I'm good Uraraka, I just felt a really sharp pain to my head."  I said back to her as she nodded then looked at me shocked, "I have my memory and thanks you guys for up being their for me when I had lost my memory and I accept your apologies girls." I said as the bakusquad hugged and I felt happy.
    I had to visit recovery girl for some check up and I was fine and from that day, I stop being a pervert. I also have friends the bakusquad and my classmates at nice to me so I guess me losing my memory was good thing. I don't but I'm happy I lost my memory or else I wouldn't have this.

Author Pov
    Yeah and that's the story , his mineta gain a friends and maybe in the future a boyfriend, The bakusquad still hangs with him and made him a permanent member. Mr.Aziawa also now keeps an eye on all of his students so he knows when to let them take break when he knows something is up. Mineta still forgets a few things but it isn't as bad as it was before and he has he friends to help him especially kaminari since he knows what it likes. 

The End
Hi guys sorry , I wasn't updating regular, I have a channel to upload on so it's really hard to juggle all at once and also I have school but I'll try to update every night in all my story. So I hope you guys enjoyed my story, just as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for mineta Oneshots. Until Next time byeeee 👋👋👋👋