Forever loved

Plot- Mineta's is trans and has a son who's three years old and he also has a crush on bakugou's brother named Keito Bakugou, no one but Mr.Aziawa knows about his son so what happens when the class finds out about his son name Makato.
(Requested by XxSunshineDemixX)

Mineta Pov
     Hello, I'm mineta and I'm trans and have three year old son named Makato and right now I'm in class. Mr.Aziawa is okay with my son right he's at daycare and no one else but him knows I have a son but everyone knows I'm trans. It was because a little accident when I was changing my binder but it's okay now.
    They still think I'm a pervert but I don't care, I have better things to worry about. Anyways while I was in class my phone started ringing and Mr.Aziawa gave me permission to answer the phone. I answered,"hello is this mineta mineta Minrou?" The daycare lady asked.
      "Yes, what seems to be the problem?" I asked, "your son got into a fight and we need you to come here now."she says, "okay." I say back to her and she hangs up. "Mr.Aziawa?" I looked at him and he nodded as he dismissed the class. I went to my dorm and changed and went to the daycare.
     Once I arrived at the daycare, my son ran to me and I picked him up and walked to the lady. "You should teach your son, how to share." The lady said as her son cried holding his head. "What happen sweetie don't worry, I'm not mad." I turned to Makato with a gentle smile.
     "Well, I was playing with the blanket and stuff toys you made me and he came and took them and tried to rip them when I tried to take it away so I picked up my toy truck and hit him with it." My son explained and smiled, "go get your stuff honey." I said and put him down and he left to pick up his stuff.
     I glared at the woman, "well, I think you should teach your son how to not take people stuff." I said sternly, "your son is lying!"The woman agrued, "how would you know unless your son knew what he did but didn't want to get in trouble." I said, "you're just a teenager you know nothing about parenting." She said.
    I froze and glared at her darkly, "I maybe be a teenager but at least my son knows manners, at least my son is not a disrespectful brat like yours, you better be thankful that I'm in a good mood because with the bullshit your saying I would kill you." I said and the woman stood their scared and shooked.
     I turned to the daycare lady, "I'm sorry for the noise but please next time listen to my son, he doesn't hit anyone unless provoked and a good parent would teach their child that." I said and she nodded and smiled glaring at the woman with the kid as I picked up my son and went outside.
    "Mommy, did I make you mad?" Makato asked and smiled, "no, actually you made me very proud that you stood up for yourself so you know what let's get ice cream when we get back to the dorms." I said and my son smiled excitedly, "thank you mommy, I love you so much!" He said and giggled as we walked back to UA.
    Once we arrived and I walked into the dorm living room, I was greeted with my classmates. "H-hey g-guys." I said nervously as I looked at keito, that's bakugou's brother. "Hey mineta, hey little dude." Denki said, "hi, mommy are these your friends." My son said, "well uhh..ummm, I.." I stutter a bit.
     "Yeah we are, and what's your name little man?" Sero asked and Makato smiled, "I'm Makato Minrou and I'm three." He said and I smiled. I put Makato down, "c'mon let's go get you your ice cream for being the best boy." I said and my son's eyes beamed as I changed him in his onesie and got his ice cream.
     I sit him down in the living room and ate his ice cream. "Hey, mineta we saw you at the daycare today and I must say you were cool defending your son." Mina said, "thanks, but it's my duty as his mother and a hero in training to protect him." I said and the nodded agreeing with me.
      "Mommy, mommy!" Makato said I looked to him as he held a paper to my face. "Oooo, and what's thus beautiful drawing?" I asked, "this is our family, this me and you and daddy if I get one but you is just fine because my friends say I have the coolest mom in the world." He said and I smile, "thank you sweetie." I said back.
     Once he was finished eating his ice cream, I gave him a bath and he got along with my class fine. While I was watching, I dragged into keito's dorm as I saw everyone smirking before it closed. "Are you dating anyone?" Keito asked, "n-no." I said nervously with my red face.
     Keito brought his face closer to me and then he kissed me, my eyes widen as I slowly kisses back. When he broke the kiss, "be my boyfriend." He said and I giggled and nodded before we walked out the room with his hand on my waist. "Mommy is he my new daddy?" My son asked and my face turned red.
     "Yeah, am I his daddy?" Keito said with smirk and I glared at Mina and the rest of the bakusquad members. "W-well only if you want him to be your daddy then sure." I said and he smiled before running to his new daddy and hugged him. "Daddy!" Makato said  and I smiled as I turned around to see mina holing her camera.
    "Smile for the camera and say family." She said, "FAMILY!" Me, Makato and keito said as mina took the picture and gave it to me and I smiled. The perfect family was now complete and I loved it so much, "you guys are such a adorable family." Uraraka cooed, i smiled at her compliment.

Author Pov
    That was the best day for mineta and his son Makato as the both got a loving dad and boyfriend or future husband. He also has the best classmates or in Makato's words, best aunties and uncles in world just like his mommy and daddy. It's been about two years now and they've grown so much from the past.
    Makato is five and right now he's celebrating his birthday with his whole family as everyone sits and plays with the birthday boy mineta watches them with keito hands wrapped around his waist with a smile as the kissed and joined the others. Forever loved is real thing and Makato and mineta has it. 

The End
Hey guys, I hope you like and I also hope XxSunshineDemixX liked to just as much as I enjoyed writing it for you and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more Mineta oneshots and if you have any request please write them in the comments and I'll do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byee 👋👋👋👋