Friends help each other

Plot- It been 2 months now since mineta joined the bakusquad and he's been feeling a little bit out of place since his encounter with his brother who planned to take his friends and show them that no one likes so what happens when they're on patrol a villain decides to ambush mineta while his friends were out with his brother. Do they save him or will his brother succeed at making him feel unwanted. (A/N: mineta has an upgrade on his work here can put things inside the balls like lava, air and other things and they can either make or create anything)

Mineta Pov
    I was now waking up from my lovely sleep only to be greeted by my friends cooking in the kitchen. Well bakugou is cooking and everyone is just standing their. I walked out and greeted them and they greeted me back. I was about to go sit when my brother Menota walked in and hugged my friends.
     He's been here because my parents went out he doesn't have a place to stay so, he's staying here until they come back. So far he's made it his mission to make sure that my new friends completely forget about me but he wants me to feel unwanted.
    My friends just smiled nervously but didn't hug him back and I just giggled, "mineta, we're going to the mall wanna come." Mina asked as I was about to open my mouth to answer menota said, "I'm he doesn't want go, how about I go with y'all instead of him." He smirked at me and smiled back and nodded at my Mina.
     I got up and went to get ready and came outside and met the group outside and we went to the mall with my brother. "Oh right, guys I won't be available next week until Monday, I'm gonna be on patrolling duty." I said , "okay ,be careful okay?" Bakugou grunted and I nodded as I saw my brother smirking at me.
    I knew he was planning something but I didn't care, what's the worse he could do right?

Author Pov
   Wrong, for the whole of next week mineta was very busy with patrol and with that his brother decided to take advantage of it. He started to take the bakusquad with him hoping they would forget mineta, as he thought it was working mineta would call and tell how patrol went and all.
    But he only called ,Mina, kaminari, sero or kirishma phone. He never called bakugou phone since bakugou clearly yelled that they should only call his phone for an emergency. So menota decided to take the four others phone or tell to keep it on silent when they out.
    He tried to tell bakugou but he just got yelled at, so now when mineta called they never used to answer or they would call late but he knew that was his brother's fault. But what he didn't expect was when his brother didn't he even want save him when he was this close to dying.

Mineta Pov
   It was Friday night ,also my last night for patrol, if you're wondering why the pro heroes didn't do patrol it because they thought it would be. Good training experience as that's what they gonna be doing a lot when they're pros. I was on top of a building looking around when I saw building crumble down down a bit.
   I went over their and saw a villain taking down the building as people were in the building, I took out one of my balls from my head through it at the villain creating a bubble around him and then it harden into steal. Once that was finished I saw building starting to crash down more so I jumped in and started saving most of the people.
    I went back inside to make sure everyone was out and as I checked and made sure everyone was out the building collapsed and I fell into a deep pit. I used a ball to create a barrier around me as my leg felt numb. I knew this was gonna last until I started suffocating and I heard sirens and they probably might not find me in time.
    So I took out my phone, and I called sero but he didn't answer, I called kirishma and he didn't answer, I called kaminari and he also didn't answer and I called Mina and she didn't answer. I knew my brother had something to do with this but really now. I look up to see my barrier was beginning to break.
    This was an emergency, I looked at it and called bakugou's number. It started ringing and then he picked up.

Bakugou Pov
    We were out with mineta's brother, we weren't really having fun since all he talks about is his self. But,he was cut off  when my phone rang he tried to tell me to not answer but I told him to fuck off and I saw mineta was calling me. "This better be important mineta." I said as I heard him winced in pain.
    "It is, I'm trapped okay , I'm stuck in this pit covered in rocks and my barrier isn't holding much longer." He said as I heard a crack. "I tried calling the others but they didn't answer that was probably my brothers doing and I don't think the pro heroes will find me in time." He said as I heard a next crack.
    My eyes widen,"okay stay on the phone, we'll be there okay?" I said as I looked to his brother with a glare. "I'll deal with you when I get back, guys c'mon mineta is in deep trouble." I said as everyone but his brother nodded and we listened as we heard more cracks we just hope we could make it in time. Once mineta told us where he was , we rushed over their to see pro heroes looking for him.

Mineta Pov
    "Mineta we're here, tell us where are you or send us something to pin point your location." I heard kirishma said as it was getting harder to breathe with all this dust. "Okay, I'm sending out a red ball." I said and he said okay and I took out a ball and turned bit red and threw it up as my barrier cracked more.
    Once I heard bakugou's explosion, I knew they had found my location. I was waiting patiently as I saw some acid coming down from the rocks, "Mina?" I said and I saw her and kirishma and their eyes widen. "WE FOUND HIM!!" mina yelled as the barrier dropped and I was taken out from the pit.
    I gasped for air before e passing out. Once I woke up, I found myself in the dorms living room with bakusquad surrounding me watching TV. I groaned and all heads snapped to me. They started to apologize for not answering my calls and blamed menota for it which I already knew. "Guys, it's fine I really didn't think anyone was gonna help me anyways."
   I said and I immediately regretted it because I was hugged my everyone including bakugou, "friends help each other and we're your friends never fucking forget it." Bakugou said and I smiled and hugged.

Author Pov
   Mineta learned a few days after that bakugou threw his brother out of UA when his parents came back. Once they found what he tried to do they basically scolded him for being so rude. Mineta was quite happy to have friends like them and he wouldn't change it for the world. Because friends help each other and they've helped some much and he would do the same if he had to. 

The End
Hello guys, thank you so much for reading this and I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more Mineta oneshots and please write your request and I will gladly do them. Until next time my lovelies byee 👋👋👋👋