Lies and Love

Plot- Mineta was accused of raping a girl, it spreader around the school like wildfire, mineta soon got expelled and moved to America, after sometime they found the real person who raped the girls, Class 1-A is on their second year and mineta is back. What shocking site will they see.
(This was requested by XxSunshineDemixX)

Author Pov
   Mineta woke from is bed with his two boyfriends, Alexander and London, they're both leaders of AL Gang, the group is consisted of the leaders, bella , Vanessa, Ryan,Brian and Mineta. When he moved they helped around and after a few months he started to date the leaders and everyone was really happy about their relationship. Mineta is going back to Japan because he still wants to finish school and Nezu helped back in since they found out he wasn't the one who raped the girl.
    London, is 6'4 ,has blond shoulder length hair, has blue eyes and his quirk is Dragon hair, if he looks at some it turns into a dragon that he can control.
    Alexander, is 6'4, has black shoulder length hair, has green eyes and his quirk is Poison Ashes, he can weaken you with his ashes and if he uses it long enough he can take form of your worse nightmare.
    Bella, is 5'3, has long blue hair and red eyes, her quirk is thunder Stone, she can create earthquakes and bring thunder down from the clouds.
    Vanessa is 6'3 ,has short red hair and pitch black eyes, her quirks is mirrors, she can create a barrier of mirrors that contain a smoke that will make you pass out for a few minutes.
    Ryan is 5'4, has long brown hair, with white eyes and his quirk is Barriers, he can create barriers for as long as for 8 hours per barrier, he can create 6 barriers at once.
   Brian is 6'2 , he has short brunette hair and lavender eyes and his quirk is called Death Souls, he can bring souls from under the ground and he bring exactly 16 souls from the floor nothing more because the souls will not want to go back.
    Mineta is 5'1, has long purple hair and purple eyes, quirks , diamond orb, mineta can create orbs that can stick and explode and he can turn them into anything like rocks, iron, water, fire he can create up to 45 orbs and 9 hours later he can create another 45 orbs.
    Mineta has changed ,he dresses more girly which the ground doesn't mind , so mineta got up as everyone was getting packed and changed into a short dress with a pink bow behind it and some little shoes. Once everyone was done they made it to their flight and was on their was to Japan.
    The group has quirk because they received it from some of their family members who had quirks. Once the arrived the headed to UA high since that's where they're going. Once they arrived the were lead to Mineta's Old Classroom, where Class 2-A stays, Mr.Aziawa was quite surprised to see mineta again and he told to walk in. "Okay we have some new students, come in." Sensei told them and mineta and group walked in.
     Everyone eyes widen, "MINETA!?"they shouted and mineta just nodded, " hello I'm London and this is Alexander and we're dating mineta." London said, "this is bella, Ryan, Vanessa and Brian." London continued. "Wait you both are dating mineta." Denki asked and Alexander just nodded. The explained their quirks before the bell rang and they were free for the week to get settled in. They went to the dorms and everyone in the group dorm was next to each other.

Mineta Pov
   After unpacking my stuff, I took a shower and put in some shorts and a top and walked out, "Mineta over, dude." I heard Brian say and as I walked over them. "Hey mineta..." I heard Uraraka behind me and I turned around with a smile, " yes Uraraka and guys." I said and the started to apologize and I forgave them because I had my friends already, "so where are you guys going?" Denki asked and Vanessa looked at him, "oooo, mineta who's this cutie?" Vanessa asked watch denki closely.
    I saw denki face turn red, "that denki, he's my best friend here in UA high." I said smirking, "well, can I have him he's adorable, I would take you but those to demons have you so I'll take this cutie right here." Vanessa said and I just nodded, "okay can we fucking go, I'm hungry." Brian groaned and we just laughed at him. "Yeah denki wanna join us?" I asked," yeah let me just go change." He said and went and change and came down with a Pikachu hoodie and shorts.
    Vanessa grabbed denki, "still so fucking adorable." Vanessa said and denki just blushed, " t-thank y-you Vanessa." Denki said and looked everyone else, "y'all can come is you'd like, just try to take denki out of Vanessa sight cause it wouldn't end well for you."I said and they got ready, I knew bakugou was just boiling in anger but he was in the wrong no matter what he said.
    Once we arrived in the food court me, denki and Ryan we jus walking to the a table. We sat down and some came to take our order, "babe, can we shopping right after we finish eat please." I asked London and Alexander and the smiled and nodded before kissing me. I turned to denki who was being loved on by Vanessa and her kisses, "so denki, would like to join our group?" I asked him and he instantly nodded, denki was the only who hadn't believed the girl when she said I raped her.
    I smiled and welcomed him, after eating me ,denki and Ryan ran into the mall and I think we bought a little bit to much things because we bought shoes, dresses, some makeup, skirts tops jacket and gave the guys to hold it. We were walking around until the building started shaking violently. Everyone got into their fighting position, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!" Bakugou shouted, "Bella, was that an earthquake?" I asked her and she shook her head and I looked around.
    Some villains started to surround us from all sides and the building started to shake more, before I knew it I heard some scream, "DENKI!?" I looked around to see denki being dragged, I created a orb and turned into Iron and threw it the villain. He let go of denki and Vanessa grabbed the villain and threw him as momo created a cage. We started the fight the villains and once we were finished the villains we taken by the pros. I was picked up by London and denki was picked up by Vanessa, "I'll take care of him mineta." She said and we all went back to our dorms. Well I was in my boyfriends dorm, I snuggled into them as fell asleep.
    After what happened today, I kinda feel happy I might these people and denki of course because without them, I wouldn't be here alive to feel all this love and affection. I felt my eyes fall heavy as London rub his hands on my back and Alexander whispered sweet nothings into my ear as I slowly drift into dream land, I love my life.

Author Pov
    Mineta's life has gotten even better he and his boyfriend went on a lovely date and enjoyed themselves and after they went to the amusement park, the school years were even more fun as the famous trio, Denki, Mineta and Ryan and their scary ass lovers, Vanessa, London and Alexander and Brian. Denki and Vanessa got together in their third year after Shinsou tried to confess to denki in front of the school. It didn't well for him but denki was very happy with Vanessa in the end, mineta has the worlds in his hands and he and the group ruled the school.
     Mineta and his loving future husbands. This was their graduation party and mineta was in for a surprise as he was brought to the dance fall. The boys came and got down on one knee, "Mineta Minoru, we've been together for 2 years and 6 months" London started, "and we've had our ups and down but we pushed through it together." Alexander said and the they looked at each other.
    Mineta eyes started to fill with tears, "so will you makes us the happiest men on earth and be our husband." The said together, "yes yes YES!!" Mineta yelled before the two rings slipped in to his fingers and he was hugged and kissed by his new fiance's. "BEST GRADUATION EVER." Mineta yelled as everyone laughed. This was the best as they all continued to party mineta was as happy as ever with all the lies,he got love in the end.

The End
I hope you guys like it, I'm sorry but I will be taking sometime from this one shot book for seven days to update in my other stories but feel free to leave your request and once the seven days are up, I will upload twenty more one shots for you guys and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋
(See you guys in seven days byeeee 👋👋👋)