Grew up in the military

Plot- Mineta was raised in the military for thirteen years with his loving parents but they die when he turned thirteen so at the age of fourteen he brought to UA and pretended to be weak. So what happens when everyone finds out it about him.
(Requested By Lavastone8)

Author Pov
     Mineta is in the UA training facility as he gets hit easily with the robots as everyone laughs at him for being weak. The truth is that mineta isn't weak at all a matter of fact he can beat anyone in a one on one combat quirk or not. Mineta was raised in military base with his parents.
      He lived their for thirteen caused his parents died when he was thirteen and Principal Nezu came and took to UA when he was fourteen. He's now in his second year, he requested to keep his past a secret for some reason. So mineta pretended to be weak during training sessions but did online training in his room with a military officer as his trainer.
      Everyone thinks that mineta is weak because of his short height but in reality that gives a good advantage. He has a lot of speed and agility and is very flexible. Mr.Aziawa has been starting to get really suspicious of mineta as he hears yelling coming from his room but doesn't anything.
      This has been going on for two years now and no one has suspected a thing.  Until one day a military officer came to their school to teach them some no quirk combat and that officer is Mr.Roger Mineta's Uncle. Principal Nezu was tired of the constant bullying mineta was getting for being 'weak'.
       So he decided that mineta could be normal from now on. The military officer aka Mineta's Uncle was coming in today so mineta made sure to be extra prepared. As the class sat in the training area as Bakugou bragged about being the best.

Mineta Pov
     We sat in the training area waiting, "I'm going to beat the military office." Bakugou bragged about himself until the military office walked in and I saw it was uncle Roger. I gave him a little wave and waved back and I smiled as we stand and we approach him as Mr.Aziawa sat watch.
      "Okay, everyone today I'm gonna show some military fighting style so who wants to go first for a little try so I can inspect you in you moving and foot work?" He asked and bakugou went first as he was easily brought to the ground. " Hmm..katsuki your good but to quick the hands, raise you foot more." He said and bakugou just grumbled. 
        As everyone went and I think the best on was Uraraka and deku as they put up a great fight. Now it was my turn, "sir you don't wanna fight this weakling." One my classmates said and I was surprised when my uncle said, "this weakling is my nephew and he has more experience then any of you." He said as gasps filled the area.
        I walked up and got into my stands as we begin, I only used self defense moves as it helps until I saw opening and took him down with a head lock. My class eyes widen,"you did good, Isee you're still training." Uncle Roger said and I nodded. Mr.Aziawa walked towards us. "Explain." He said.
        I begin to explain, "well I was raised in the military because my parents worked their, I trained with the other soldiers for thirteen years before my parents died and when I was fourteen I was brought here and Mr.Nezu told me to pretend to be weak so no one asked questions about my past but he said I could be normal now." I said and Mr.Aziawa nodded.
        After Classes I sat the dorm living room as my classmates surround me, "so tell us what's it's like growing up in the military please?" Denki asked, "yeah please." The others plead as Bakugou just grunted, "okay okay sit down and get comfy." I told as they did and deku took out his note book.
        "This is my story of his it was growing up in the military and all the ups and downs." I said as I started telling them the my story of how I grew up in the military. 

The End
Hey Lavastone8  and everyone hope you like it and I'm sorry if it's too short, I just think it would be good as a short oneshots so here and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you have any request please write down in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋