Choose between them

Plot- Mineta likes deku and bakugou but they're already dating but deku and bakugou likes mineta but this new guy named Roger(OC) likes mineta. So dekubaku and Roger are fighting fir mineta's love. So what happens when has to choose who he wants to date.

Author Pov
      Mineta is sitting with deku and bakugou and Roger in the lunch room with a adorable smile on his face. Deku and bakugou are dating but they're looking for one more person to complete their relationship. Mineta was the only person that acted normally when the hang out instead like third wheel.
     So deku and bakugou decided they wanted mineta in their relationship. But, then Roger showed up and mineta instantly became friends with him. It was clear to see that Roger had a crush on mineta cause he would bring him gifts. Deku and bakugou wanted to kill him but for Mineta's sake they didn't yet.
     Mineta has a crush on deku and bakugou and may actually start liking Roger but not as much as he deku and bakugou. He didn't know if to choose Roger or bakudeku. They're in the dorms ,Mineta just decided he would be friends with them but his love for bakugou and deku was showing more often.
     Like today mineta head was resting on bakugou lap as deku massaged his foot. He didn't know why they were doing this as they were dating but he didn't mind. Roger then came from nowhere and stood in front of the three. Roger wasn't gonna lie he was terrified of deku and bakugou.
     Roger just never showed as he doesn't want mineta thinking that he had to protect him. "Hey guys what you doing?" Roger asked as deku and Bakugou glared daggers into him. Roger spine shivered in fear, "nothing much Roger what's up." Mineta reply back oblivious to what's happening.
       Roger looked at mineta, "I just wanna know if you wanted to hang with me?" He said, "sure are bakugou and deku coming with us?" Mineta said sweetly as the pair gave Roger a smirk. "Yeah sure they can come." Roger said as he agreed since he knew mineta would want them to come with them.
     Mineta smiled, "great let me go get ready.", Mineta said getting up and going to his dorm to change. Once he left Roger was absolutely horrified when bakugou and deku stood up and looked him. "Look, you extra it's fucking clear he doesn't like you so why do you just back the fuck off." Bakugou said glaring at Roger.
      Roger stood his ground, "how would you know if he doesn't like me." Roger said, "it's kinda of obvious and besides why he want some he hardly knows when he has us?" Deku questioned with smirk as Roger couldn't reply. The two boys smirked and looked at each other and mineta came outside with a smile.
        Mineta looked at they boys, "is something wrong?" Mineta asked, "puppy, everything is just fine let's go shall we." Deku suggested as Mineta's smile came right back on. Mineta nodded as they went out. Mineta really enjoyed himself when he went out as he nobody could even curse at him.
      Once they got back mineta had three plushies all from dekubaku and a little squishy from Roger. They all went bed as the next  pray came and somethings were really strange for mineta.

Mineta Pov
    As I was going to sit down bakugou and deku put me to sit down in the middle of them. I blushed slightly as I smiled. Roger came in a few minutes and gave deku and bakugou a look that I couldn't understand. Roger came to me and gave my hand a kiss, my cheeks turned red as Roger smirked.
     This happened every single day. Roger would come and give me a kiss on the cheek or the hand. Roger would also would give me gifts but bakugou and deku would just throw them away in anger  but I didn't know why. Bakugou and deku would call me teedy bear and puppy and give me gifts which I have still.
     They would give me kisses near my lips which I would blush about but nothing explained why they did it. That was until I was walking back to my dorm in some shorts and a purple hoodie. I was then blindfolded by one of the girls. I could tell by all of the giggling I was hearing from them.
     They pulled outside as I felt I stood still. A few minutes someone removed the blindfold off of me. I was now looking at Roger and Deku and bakugou standing in front of me. Each of them had a promise ring in their hand as they held it out. "Mineta we've been in love with you for weeks now." They said.
      "We want to know if you want to join me and bakugou's relationship." Deku said, "or be with me mineta." Roger said as blush filled my cheeks. Then it clicked they were doing those things to impress me but I already knew my decision. I looked at deku and bakugou and took their promise rings.
      I slipped them on my finger, "sorry Roger, I don't like you that but I hope we can still be friends." I said to him with sad smile. He then stood up and gave me hug. "Yeah, it's okay we can still be friends now enjoy your date with your new boyfriends." Roger said leaving with the rest of the girls.
      I was then picked up by deku as they kissed me on the lips as I blushed. No matter what happens, if I had to choose between them and someone it would be a them unless it's food.

They End
Hey guys I hoped you liked the story and I hoped you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋