The Class Baby brother

Plot: Mineta is known as the Class 1-A, pevert, trash, dumb , useless quirk. He's also the youngest at the age of 14 turning 15 in two weeks as of everyone is 16. Mineta has gotten accustom to all the name calling no matter how how much it hurts. So what happens when he get turned into a child and the class finds out why he's the way he is.

Mineta Pov
    I'm was sitting in class staring at the teacher and watching the girls and no not like that. Yes, they look beautiful but I'm gay and of course no one knows because who's gonna believe the purple nasty ass pervert grape. I heard the bell ring so I decided to go to my dorm. I got up walked to my dorm and as I was walking out the class, I don't know what happened but I was on the floor with a slight burn mark. "YOU MOTHERFUCKING GRAPE!!" bakugou yelled at he activating his quirk.
     Honestly, I don't know what I did until I heard Uraraka yelling at me. "That's what you get for putting your hand under my skirt you freak!!" She yelled as my eyes widen 'freak!!, I'm not a freak!! Oh but you are a freak, your quirk is useless or should I say your hair. It's not!!!- I was brought to reality when heard some of my classmates whispering about me. -How is he in UA- -he should be expelled- -haha maybe he should quit- -useless perverted grape- -I'm sure his parents thought he was a mistake-.
    Those whispers we're all I heard before I got up, "sorry." I bowed and left to my dorm once I arrived I go inside and shut the door. 'Useless freak, just do it ,cut it again and again or leave like what your parents did, no no no I-I can't s-someone m-might miss m-me' I thought to myself as I began to sob, someone will miss me right? 'who's gonna miss you, you're a nobody to everyone, just do it do itdoitdoitdoitdoit' they voice in my head kept chanting.
    It's starting to get annoying but maybe he's right. I got up and head to my dresser and took out the razor and tooled up my sleeves.

Pervert = one
Freak = two
Useless = three
Bastard = four

    I cut until my both arms were red with blood and then I smiled. 'I deserve this don't I? ,Yes and you deserve more for even thinking about existing.' I shook my head and exhaled as I wrapped my arm and took a shower and changed into a black top and some short jeans. It's comfortable, I open my dorm dorr to see the class watching tv so I just left and went out for my daily evening to night walk.
    It's the only way to clear my mind and keep those thoughts away . as I was walking I ran into a girl and she seemed scared as she just ran into me. "I'm sorry!!" She said freaking out as I sighed and got up and looked at her. " It's fine now can you explain why are you running so fast?" I asked as she looked and confused and then spoke. "I was trying to find my way back home." She said in a sad tone as my eyes soften and nodded.
   I decided to walk her around until we found her house and once she did she thanked me and said sorry right after. I was confused in why she said sorry but and I shrugged it off and continued my late night walk.

No one's Pov
    The class was in the living room and some of them looked quite sad. "Guys maybe we shouldn't have yelled at him like that ,I mean Uraraka he only brushed against you." Momo said as Iida nodded in agreement, "And it also looked like he didn't he know what he did because we never gave him a chance to speak." Bakugou grumbled in agreement. Yes he agreed because well to become a hero you need to listen to others said to you can't just jump to conclusions which infact what they all did. " But but he could've done worse if I didn't say anything and for all we know could've just be pretending." Uraraka said defending herself.
   "But still we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt because we don't know if he did it on purpose." Deku explained s everyone nodded. As they kept talking and playing videogames they look to see the time 9:30 pm, they got up and they heard they dorm room door opening and closing and heard a room dorm opening and closing. They shrugged it off thinking it was one of their classmates. After that everyone was fast asleep including mineta but that's after putting a few more cuts in his wrists.
   The next morning everyone woke up and ate and got ready and headed to class but mineta wasn't even in class. Mr.Aziawa started class either way because mineta probably overslept. During class the classroom dorm opened revealing a child with marks all over his body and had stuff teddy in his hand. "Sensei there's a child in here." Mina yelled as everyone got up to see who this child was and how did he get in here.
   The kid looked at everyone who was staring and his eyes filled with tears. "Hey it's okay, I'm a hero and what might your name be?" Aziawa asked in a soft tone as the kid sniffed and look at the grumpy man with black tired eyes. " I-I'm Minoru Mineta and I-I w-was wondering i-if y-you know where the Galdis Orphanage is." Mineta said quietly but everyone heard.
   Everyone was now shocked , first this kid was mineta and second why would he be looking for a Orphanage, shouldn't he be asking for his parents. "Wait mineta , where are your parents?" Uraraka asked as mineta looked at her confused. " Mineta no have parents Orphanage people say that mineta never parents and that was a mistake that wasn't to be here." He said with smile as everyone looked at him shocked. "So, umm..why did all those bruises come from uh?" Deku asked as mineta answered in a quiet tone but loud for deku to hear. " The people in the Orphanage and the kids there beat me because I'm a mistake." He said as mister Aziawa raised his hand to pay his head but instead mineta flinches and backed away yelling, "Please don't hit me!" As he covered his face.
   Some of the class were already angry as Mr.Aziawa looked livid. He may not have like mineta but no one and I mean no one hurts his problem children and gets away it. He cancels classes as he takes mineta to recovery girl and after checking him up they said he should be back to normal by Monday. Today is Thursday so They had three day to take care of him.

Momo Pov
    I held mineta's hand with a little convincing and me , him and the rest of the class head to the kitchen area as I put him to sit on a chair. "Okay dear what would you like to eat?" I asked as he looked at me and asked back. "I'm sorry miss but what is today is?" He asked as I looked at him confused. "Well today is Thursday day and you can call me Momo." He smiled and then frowned, "I'm, not allowed to eat on Thursday sister momo, I'm only allowed on Wednesday and Sundays."
   After he said I shook my head in disagreement as everyone looked at him. "No sweetie you eat all the food you'd like there's no rules here for to follow." Tsu said to him as he smiled and ate the food that Bakugou mad him. I swear I don't know what kind treatment they gave him in that horrid place but it will not happen here. "Thank big brother." He said looking at bakugou with a smile. "Not a problem brat and anyways why do all us brother and sister." He said and asked.
   "Well because nice grandma said that those who are nice to you should be respected and you people are nice so I call you sister and brother for respest."he said as deku lead to the tv to watch spongebob.