His Butler, Alone Together

Ciel POV
Lemon alert
Sooooo bored. I started pacing around in my study room trying to figure out what to do. I was so busy pacing that I didn't even hear Sebastian come in. Only when he stuck his arm out to stop me from pacing is when I realized he was there.

"Eek!" I screamed, then I started to fall back, but Sebastian caught me. I blushed when I landed into his arms. He was smiling down at me. I smiled at him back.

After all of this time dating, I still am not used to being around him. My heart always beats a million miles an hour. Even the servants know about us.

"Bored?~" Asked Sebastian, seductively. I pushed myself off of him.

"P-pervert." I replied, flustered. Luckily, I landed on my feet. I smiled at that fact. Sebastian started giggling at me. I hit him on the arm playfully. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, Ciel." He said calmly. My face immediately turned about 10 shades darker.

"I-I love you, too, Sebby." I replied, still flustered. He then unwrapped himself, and I let out of moan of emptyness. Then he put his hands on either side of my face. Then he leaned down so our faces were on the same level. His eyes were looking at me lovingly. He was just looking at me for a few minutes. It drove me crazy.

"I-if you're going to kiss me, just do it dammit!" I yelled. Realizing what I said, my face became darker again. Sebastian simply just smirked.

"If you want me to, you have to order me to do it.~" Said Sebastian, still seductively. I glared at him while getting heated up again. I looked down while exhaling loudly. Then, I looked up at him, looking deep into his eyes.

"Sebastian, I order you to make out with me." I ordered. His eyes turned a bright fuchsia before kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I melted into his arms.

I love him sooo much. I am especially grateful that he loves me back since demons aren't actually supposed to love. I do constantly make sure that he truly does like me and it is not just a trick. He always makes me feel reassured.

Suddenly, he picked me up and put me on the bed. I know what it going to happen at this point.

He walked onto the bed, and leaned over to unbutton my shirt. I stopped him in the middle of his unbuttoning, and kissed him on the lips.

He wrapped his arms around me to push me even closer. I didn't object. In fact, I wrapped my arms around him as well.

I love this man more than I love life.

Then, I started unbuttoning his butler suit to surprise him. Seeing that I was unbuttoning his shirt, he preceded to continue unbuttoning my shirt.

We finished at the same time, and we threw the shirts off at the same time. Seeing my now shirtless self, his eyes turned fuchsia. I laughed at him playfully.

Lemon alert

"Pervert." I said with a huge smile on my face. He smiled at me back. His now fuchsia eyes looked down at my pants. I looked down, too. It would appear that I am extremely hard. I blushed at the sight. Sebastian looked back up at my face, smirking.

"Order me to do what you want, young master.~" Said Sebastian, seductively.

"I-" I began, but then the pain became too much in my pants, and I let out a moan of pain.

While blushing red from embarrassment and pain, I said "Sebastian, I order you to fuck the life out of me." His eyes turned brighter. He put one hand on my cheek.

"Yes, my lord." He said gently and full of passion.

He ripped off my shorts, and underwear in one rip. His eyes widened up at the sight of my hard dick. I blushed at his gaze. It made me feel so exposed. I didn't look at him for one more second because he flipped me over to my back. He then readied me by putting one finger at a time into my ass. I moaned loudly in pleasure when I felt the third finger go in.

"I'm putting it in." Warned Sebastian. Without leaving me time to react, he rammed his cock into my ass. I let out a moan out of pleasure. I fell back onto him. He held me upward. Then, his hand reached around to play with my crotch to lessen the pain. While he was playing with my crotch, he started thrusting in and out of me. I let out a moan of pure ectasy.

"Fuck yes, Sebastian!" I screamed. I put a hand over my mouth when I realized what happened. He stopped thrusting, and was lingering over my ass. I blushed even greater I already was.

"I didn't say to stop, you damn butler." I said, trying to hold back a laugh but failed. He started thrusting into me even harder.

When we were done, we were both left panting, arm in arm.

"... I love you, Sebastian..." I confessed.
"... I love you too, Ciel..." He confessed back to me. I love this man so much. I am so glad that this demon loves me. Normally demons do not love, so I am extremely grateful.