Chapter 59. Owned (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   Ryo's open palms slide soothingly up and down my back as I breathe heavily into the crook of his neck. His hard cock is pressed against my thigh. I would really like to do something about it, but my muscles are shaky and my heart is still racing. I am a mess and it can be blamed only on my handsome, kinky, bossy boyfriend and no one else.

   "Angel, are you alright?" he asks, brushing the wet hair away from my ear, so that his fingertips can trace freely its shape. His lips rest for a moment on my bare shoulder before he mumbles, "You know what? I'm a little freaked out. There really isn't a single thing about you I don't like. You better show me some flaws, Otokomae, or I'll go completely crazy about you."

   "Nah," I shrug. "I've got lots of them. It's your terrible taste in men that makes you find me attractive. You see a complete nut case and that's it. You fall head over heels for the poor guy."

   "Oh," he lifts my chin with a finger and squints at my flushed face. "You think I've fallen for you?"

   "I... No!" I am suddenly a bundle of nerves. It was such a stupid thing to say. My words sounded like a cocky, self-assertive statement instead of the joke it was meant to be. This is our second date. We don't know each other that well. It's true we had more sex than some people would consider normal for a whole year, and Ryo asked me to be his boyfriend, but it still didn't mean he was in love with me. I squirm under his heated gaze, trying to ease the tension. "I was teasing you... Ugh... I'm not that deluded to assume..."

   "Rirakkusu dekimasu yo, Ōkina Neko (Relax, Big Cat)," he whispers huskily in my ear. "I didn't say you weren't right."

   My breath hitches. I am not sure if the reason is his hinted confession or the waves of pleasure, rushing through my body as his warm lips explore my earlobe and follow the curve of my neck all the way to my chest. I whimper when he licks one of my nipples and his teeth scratch the other. We've spent half the day together, playing Ryo's naughty games most of the time. He made me cum twice, but he has not given me yet what I crave most and I cannot wait any longer.

   I cup his face in my palms to stop the assault on my sensitive nipple and make him look into my eyes. Ryo raises a questioning brow. The corners of his mouth are twitching in a knowing smirk. I moan in a sudden fit of overwhelming desire, but quickly bite my lip to stop the lustful sound. He is not even touching me in this moment and I am already on edge. I should really try to control myself better.

   "Say it, " he challenges me. "Don't hesitate."

   "I want you." I don't waist a second. The words fly out of my mouth before they are formed as a conscious thought in my mind. 

   "I know." He runs the tip of his tongue over his lips, examining slyly my expression. "So, what are you going to do?"

   "Ask you to make love to me?" I mutter a tentative response. I'm still getting a bit nervous when he pins his big, expressive eyes into mine, no matter how close we've become.

   "Wrong answer," he chuckles and slaps my ass mercilessly. "Don't make me punish you, Pātonā. Didn't you learn anything? Shameless. Confident. Sincere. Those are the rules. I am right here, naked, aroused, sucking on your nipples, kissing your mouth, holding you on my lap. You don't have to ask. If you want something, just take it."

   "What?... Umm... Should I..." I cough anxiously, not sure exactly what I am expected to do. 

   Ryo only smiles and moves to sit under the shower, pulling me with him. The water flows over our intertwined bodies and envelops us like a warm blanket, creating a sense of deeper intimacy. Our lips crush in an ardent attempt to close the distance between us as quickly as possible. We are melting together like butter on a hot pan. His hands grip the back of my thighs, making me spread my legs more and straddle him. The water splashing mingles with muffled sighs and deep groans, creating the most enchanting sound as our mouths explore every inch of burning skin.