Chapter 58. 恥知らず* (David)

*Hajishirazu - shameless

   [xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   I stare into Ryo's eyes for a few seconds. Not a good idea. These dark, alluring eyes can make me do anything despite my hesitation. I am not self-conscious about my body. I know I look good. I feel even more confident with Ryo. His fascinated, hungry gaze leaves no doubt that he likes what he sees. It's the new level of intimacy that overwhelms me. He is peeling away the layers of my defense, one by one, persistently and methodically, as if it's not my body he is aiming at but the deepest corners of my soul. I am almost bare. One more step and he will reach my very core. Now that I'm quite convinced he is the boy from my fragmentary memories, I am shaken, unprotected against the breach and it scares me. 

   The question is not whether I am willing to give every part of my body, but whether I am ready to surrender everything that I am and leave nothing to hold on to if things go wrong. If I don't win this game, the fall will be deadly. This is why I am still trying to buy some time.

  "I fulfilled the third challenge, right?" I ask quietly.

   "Hai," Ryo nods. 

   "So," I start counting on my fingers. "First rule 'always be sincere', second rule 'eat three meals a day'... What about the third one?"

   "You're trying to postpone the inevitable, Pātonā (partner)," he laughs. "If you're too embarrassed to let me watch you pleasuring yourself, just say it. Nervous, huh?"

   "I am not nervous," I retort. "This is not a fair game. I earned it. Tell me the rule."

   "Careful, boy!" Ryo grips my ankle and raises a brow at me. "If you learn it, you'll have no other choice, but to obey it. Are you sure?"

   "I am," I state with a growing awareness that I am leading myself straight into his trap. "Better sooner than later. Is there any point in delaying?"

   "Alright," he nods. My stomach sinks at the sight of his perky smirk. "Hajishirazu (shameless)."

   "What do you mean?" I bellow. I know the meaning of the word, but still can't quite catch what exactly he requires from me.

   "That's what you will be with me," he says. "If you need anything, you say so directly. If I ask you to do something, you oblige, unless it is against your will. No bashfulness. No remorse. No wavering. My body is yours. Your body is mine. We'll be shameless. If it's too much, you can just say the word and we stop, but your reason must never be embarrassment or uncertainty. If we want it, we do it. That's it."

    He lifts my leg and puts it on his shoulder, winking at me, "Comes into force immediately."

   "Why do I have the feeling that you just tricked me into your world of forbidden pleasures," I smile, "and there's no turning back. I won't lie. I like this. Free to be everything you wish. Not many people get that chance."

   "That's because you're so kinky that it's written all over your face," he chuckles. "You were only waiting for someone like me to set you free."

   "No," I shake my head. "Actually, it was precisely you I was expecting."

   Ryo gives me a long, assessing look. His lips quiver slightly in indecisiveness. The moment is getting more and more intense. His brows finally furrow in resolution. He grips the inner side of my thigh and places a hot kiss on my v-line. 

   "Be shameless for me," he says tenderly. "Be yourself."

   I take a deep breath. It passes through my lungs like the hot wind in summer, making me sweaty and impatient. Everything around me flickers in the haze of my desire. Free. I have this amazing opportunity to break down all restraints. It's not a rule. It's a gift and I am more than willing to take it.

   "I like to touch myself slowly when I'm alone." I slide my leg over his shoulder until my knee gently brushes his cheek and my foot settles between his shoulder blades. He can see everything and it's exactly what I want. The excitement makes my hands tremble and my breath hitch.

   "I run my fingertips along my taint... like this, barely touching, back and forth, until my skin starts to burn and I crave to feel them inside," I hoarsely whisper. Ryo gasps, squeezing my thigh harder. His tongue flicks over his upper lip. I am staring at its delicious curve. It always makes me loose my mind, so seductive that every kiss lights a fire low in my stomach. He's barely breathing, focused on the hand between my legs. I gulp heavily and go on. "But I resist the urge to push in and keep going as slow as possible, only increasing the pressure little by little. Waiting and denying myself quick release brings me more pleasure... Aaah... then I start drawing circles around my hole... Mmhm... no hurry... You see, if you can control the impulse to stick them in, the sensations will only get stronger..." 

   "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Ryo groans, running his fingers through his hair. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me? I want to fuck you so bad right now that it hurts. I'm going crazy, Angel. You're ruining my sanity."

   "Shhh," I cover his mouth with my other hand and press my heel to his back to bring him closer without stopping to touch myself. "Don't talk, Ryo. Don't move. Just watch. I can't handle it all at once, being shameless, wanting you like hell, your hotness..."

   He grips my ass and kisses my palm, chuckling huskily, "I want to scream right now, but for you I'll keep quiet. You're doing great. Don't stop. Such a good boy."

   "When the tension builds up so high that I can't stand it anymore," I barely utter, "I push in, only the tip of my finger... Oh, God!... and stay still for a while to get used to the sensation. Then I push more... and... mmm... more... until it's all the way in."

   I am not able to talk anymore. His eyes are burning me. He is panting and biting his lips and all I can do is moan and whine while my slick finger moves in and out of me under his scorching gaze. My legs are shaking. Ryo's strong hands are the only thing that keeps me still standing. I cry out when the second finger joins the first one and hits my sweet spot. 

   "Spread them," he breathes. My muscles are still tight. The pleasure is overwhelming. I whimper loudly, but follow the order. "More!"

   "Aaah... God!... I can't...," I mewl. My cock twitches at the sound of his voice. I dig my nails in his shoulder and don't even feel remorse for the drop of blood that slides down his biceps.

   "Yes, you can," he growls. "You can, Otokomae. Hold on to me."

   A desperate cry escapes me when his middle finger slips between mine, pushing them deeper. He starts thrusting and it's more than I can take. My eyelids drop and all I do is just moan and try not to fall into pieces. My ears are ringing. The climax is rising and I'm helpless. There's no way to stop it.

   "Now cum!" Ryo commands and takes my cock in his mouth. 

   I scream. The orgasm hits instantly. It floods every part of my body like waves of heat, lightning bolts and wild pulsations that never end. I pop out like a bottle of champagne, spilling my soul on his tongue, encouraged by his approving groans. It goes on until I can't stand anymore and slide down the wall in his open arms barely catching my breath, shaken and startled.

   "I love the way you follow my rules," he praises me, pulling me on his lap. "Two more to go and we can call it a day."

   "I'm starting to wonder if I'll survive being your boyfriend," I mutter, leaning my cheek on his chest.

___________________________________

Photo 1152237 © Les3photo8 | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 58.

Thank you for reading and supporting ❤❤❤

Who do you think is more shameless, Ryo or David? 😏

Any ideas what the remaining two challenges and rule might be?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 💗

Love: Anny