Chapter 80. A Small Blue Planet (Ryo)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   I love the weight of his cock in my hand. It is heavy and hard, and yet smooth like the most expensive silk. The shaft fits perfectly in my palm, as if he was made especially for me. Every inch of skin is radiating waves of sweltering heat. It is so sensitive that even the tiniest twitch of my fingers evokes a vigorous reaction, which is even stronger if I stop my long, lazy strokes for a moment.

   Angel is overstimulated, exhausted and brought to a dizzy, frenzied state, but is still holding on. His will and endurance are remarkable. I am bad, demanding and merciless. He likes it. Some men only hiss and grunt, trying to contain any respond that would make them look weak or too emotional, but my boyfriend is vocal. It is one of the best things in making love to him. He moans, swears, begs and repeats my name over and over again. I am addicted to the untamed sounds of his pleasure.

   "Harder," he groans as I slow down the pace and almost stop moving my hips. This is the only way for me to last longer. I do not even know how I managed to hold back till now. My balls are throbbing. My chest is heaving. I barely breathe. My body is torn to pieces by wild desire. I lean my forehead on his shoulder and inhale deeply. Angel is not patient. He shakes his body to catch my attention and urges me, "Move." 

   "I can't." I wheeze, trying to catching my breath. "This is going to kill me. You are squeezing the last drop of my self-control out of me. Can't hold it any longer."

   "Cum," he grunts. His throaty laughter makes our joined bodies tremble as one. "And then start moving again damn it."

   I want to last longer, but even my zest has its limits. I held back for hours, watching him soak up every drop of pleasure I gave him as well as the pain, turning every word and look into a masterpiece of revelation and vivid emotions. I have to give in or my heart will stop beating.

   "Oh, my God!" His muscles tense as he tries to to balance the tension between his arms and his thighs. The rope has cut into his wrists. It must be terribly difficult to keep the position at this point. I doubt anyone else would last that long. Angel's voice is only a labored whisper when he pleads one more time, "Ryo, please, move. You started the game. Play fair."

   I bury my face in his hair and finally surrender. One thrust is enough to shatter my world into tiny particles of star dust. For the first time in my life I scream as the orgasm swallows me like a huge black hole. There is nothing to connect me to reality there, except the mad pounding of my lover's heart under my sweaty palm. I can feel the rhythmic beats all over my skin, in my eardrums, everywhere. My own heart rushes to follow the bewitching drum. My senses are confused. I can taste his whimpers and see his rising climax in iridescent streams of gold, red, and copper. They fill the infinite empty space. The black hole slowly turns into a galaxy, then a solar system, and finally a warm bed in a cozy room somewhere on a beautiful, small blue planet. I have never believed in miracles, but now I see that they exist. What else could this be?

   I put all my determination into reaching up and pulling the end of the rope. It immediately loosens and slides over Angel's damp skin, freeing him from the trap. He slumps face down on the bed and starts laughing.

   "What's so funny?" I stretch out next to him and possessively rest my arm over his shoulders.

   "You forgot to say it," he notes.

   "Say what?" It seems my mind is still floating in the far corners of the milky way.

  "Don't worry. I'll do it for you." Angel rolls onto his side and grins at me raising four fingers. "That was four. Next one will be my way, right?"