Chapter 27. Sweet (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   The pulsations of the vibrator are with low frequency and gentle. Nevertheless, a few minutes are more than enough to set my body on fire. I am squirming and moaning uncontrollably on Ryo's lap, gripping the sheets behind me. My trembling arms are getting weak, unable to keep me in a sitting position. I tighten my thighs around him, but my legs are shaking too. It is more and more difficult to stay composed. I am turning into a mess in front of his eyes.

   It's not only the tingling sensations inside of me that make my cock twitch and leak. It is Ryo. His gaze is pinned on my face. His lips are curved in a lustful smirk. He is licking them seductively, enjoying the view. I can tell how much he likes watching me burn. His chest is heaving. His breathing is quick and uneven. He is fully erect and so handsome that I can't keep my hands away from him anymore. I dig my heels in his back, using my calves for support to push myself forward and reach to wrap my arms around his shoulders.

   "Oh, no, no, no," he laughs out, catching my wrists in the air. "You will come for me untouched, naughty cat. So impatient. I will have to do something about all this hastiness."

   He makes me slide back from his thighs and sit on my heels. Each of my wrists is locked to my ankles before I can comprehend what has happened. The cuffs are soft this time, made of leather, but no less secure.

   "Wait! Ryo, no... I need to... touch... I... Oh, my God!... Oh, Dear!" I try to reach for him again, but inadvertently pull my leg and almost fall to the side. He grabs me by the shoulder to prevent it and presses the button on the remote, increasing the speed to medium. I yelp at the sharp jolt of pleasure and the effort to keep still. Ryo pecks my lips and starts laughing in full voice.

   "Is this your idea of making love," I hiss through gritted teeth, more angry at my inability to hug him than at the fact that he finds my misery so entertaining.

   "Aww," he snorts. "My cat is pouting. I guess, I'll have to find you a better occupation than frowning at me."

   "Fuck!" I curse, seeing him taking the remote again. "Don't you dare put it at ultra speed."

   "Just watch me," he grins widely and defiantly presses the button.

   I am ready to say something really rude when the strong, rumbling vibrations shake me to the core, but Ryo grips my chin with two fingers and covers my face with butterfly kisses. A throaty moan escapes me when his mouth finally claims mine. This man can kiss, erasing every thought in my head, taking everything, giving me the world. I have never kissed anyone else, but I am sure that, even if I kiss a thousand people, no one will be able to make me lose my mind like this. 

   I dive into the bliss. The pleasure is flooding every part of my body. I hold on to my ankles and spread my legs apart to maintain a steadier position. The toy is hitting directly on my most sensitive spot, sending scorching pulsations to every nerve like never ending waves. I feel trickles of sweat, sliding down my back. 

   Ryo breaks the kiss and sits in front of me. He takes the bottle of lube and lets the liquid flow down his erection.

   "I thought you have already learned to trust me, Otokomae," he sighs and tenderly strokes my cheek. "When will you stop fighting me? The sexual tension shoots to the ceiling every time we see each other naked. I want to make love to you sweetly and slowly. That is why we need to ease it. So, we'll play a little game before I take you."

   "Why can't I touch you?" I whine.

   "Because it will be such fun," he smirks. "Now watch carefully, because I am doing this for you."

   My eyes widen as he slides a palm over his pecks, rubbing his nipples. His fingertips trace and pinch the perching buds until they become hard and blood red. His teeth sink in his bottom lip. "For you," he says almost soundlessly and starts stroking himself in a steady rhythm. 

   I am under a spell. The sight is erotic, out of this world. His supple body is swaying and writhing. The sweat is glistening on his flawless skin in the twilight. His muscles are straining. His hand is moving faster. He is moaning, his dark eyes never leaving mine. I can feel everything. His pleasure resonates in me. I am focused on capturing and remembering every detail and every sound. It is magical. My body is at its limit.

    "Kon'na koto shita kotonakattanoni (I have never done this before)," Ryo whimpers. "You are special. Can you see it? Do you see how much of me I am giving you, Angel san?"

   "I... I am..." I barely utter. Everything in me is shrinking and expanding in rhythmic contractions. The climax is rising inevitably.

   "Anata no tame (For you)," Ryo moans, pulling me closer. His fingers wrap around our erections, pressing them together. He leans his forehead on mine. One stroke is enough. I am gazing in awe at our cum gushing out and mixing in a strong stream, running all over his hand. I groan at the deep, open intimacy. The orgasm is tearing me to pieces. Ryo puts his fingers in his mouth and takes his time, licking them clean, gazing into my eyes all the time. He finally smiles and mumbles, "Amai (sweet)."

   I whimper desperately. It's too much. I lost the battle. I am not ready to admit it, but deep in my heart I know it. I have fallen in love with him.

   I am as soft as cotton when he skillfully removes the handcuffs and pulls me to straddle him. My body glues to his, craving every touch. Our lips meet. My palms move up his chest, pushing him to lie on his back. My eyelids fall. He owns me completely. His soft moans mingle with mine while he carefully removes the toy and his stone hard cock slides so deep in me that I can barely breathe. Our fingers intertwine. We swing slowly against each other, savoring every moment. The warmth engulfs us. We are not thirsty and wild as we were in the beginning. We are devoted, completing each other, quickening the pace, then slowing it down again, whispering each other names again and again. It is sweet like hot chocolate, like the scent of the freshly baked bread, like touching heaven.

   Sweet as love.

________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 27.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

It was an epic night David and Ryo spent together. 😀

I hope you enjoyed their unexpected encounter. 

Did you like the chemistry between them?😉

What do you think the morning will bring? 

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny