Chapter. 26 Affectionate (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   Thank God the lights are out, or else Ryo would think I have gone crazy, grinning like that for no particular reason. I just can't stop smiling. Waking up in his arms is the best thing ever. He is warm, smooth, completely relaxed and enchantingly gentle. His open palm is resting on the small of my back, keeping me as close as possible to his firm body. His fingers are brushing mindlessly through my hair. I can feel the gorgeous curve of his lips, pressed to my shoulder. It is heaven. I can get used to this. Who wouldn't want it every morning? His embrace is the most natural and safest place for me to be. I barely move, my cheek on his chest, breathing calmly, hoping that this moment will never end.

   "Angel san," he mumbles, sliding his hand lower to cup my butt. "How do you do this?"

   "Do what?" I raise my head to peek at his perfect face. 

   "Being so breath taking," he laughs quietly, "and innocent at the same time. You are a rich, intelligent, impressive man, a bit kinky as well, and yet as sweet as cotton candy."

   He starts massaging carefully my butt cheeks. "Does it still hurt?" The place is quite sensitive, but feels really good under his fingertips. "Was I too harsh?"

   "No," I hurry to answer. "I liked it. I think I needed it. Does it sound strange that I feel really brave and kind of cool when you go rough on me?"

   "I know exactly what you mean," he smiles. "It is not strange. Does it feel sore inside?"

   "I am fine," I assure him. "Couldn't be better."

   "Wanna play some more then?" Ryo purrs in my year. "Iro ga takusan arimasu (I come in many colors). Do you want to see another side of me?"

   He sits on the edge of the bed, keeping his hand on my skin, as if aware that I would not want to lose the touch. I crawl closer and lean my head on his thigh. I know I am clingy, but I don't care as long as our bodies are in contact. His presence is like a miracle cure for everything that has ever made me feel restless. He is taking different items out of the nightstand drawer and arranging them on the bed.

   "You've got the bedroom well-stocked," I notice. "What are these?"

   "Kōkishin o sosora renaide, ōkina neko (Don't be curious, big cat)," Ryo chuckles. He swiftly jumps in the middle of the bed and sits cross legged, pulling me by the hand to follow him. "You will see. Come here!"

   I try to kneel in front of him, but he shakes his head and taps his thighs. "Here, Otokomae, on my lap."

   I do not wait for a second invitation and immediately settle comfortably, wrapping my legs around his waist, mesmerized by the way his arms cradle me in a tender hug.

   "I am rarely like this," Ryo whispers. "Yasashī (affectionate). You drive me wild, but also make me want to be soft. You deserve everything, Angel san. I want to give it to you."

   His words catch me off guard. I get too emotional. It sounds almost like a confession. What if it is? I want him for real, only for me. Can I make him stay? No, it is just another side of him he wants to show me. That is what he said. But something has changed for sure. I can sense it in the attentive way he is holding me, in the sound of his hushed voice, in his insistent gaze, keeping my eyes focused on his.

   His lips conquer my mouth and it feels so different. He is kissing me slowly, savoring the sensations. Every move is full of devotion. I am lost. My skin is melting under his fingers. Suddenly, I want him to be commanding and tough again, because this is scary. I am falling for him and nothing can help me. It is not a part of the arrangement. My heart skips a beat when I see his eyelids fall. His fingers bury in my hair, pulling me even closer. Hot shivers run through my body, making it squirm and tremble. I moan into the kiss, pleading with myself to calm down, to stop reading too much into this. He is just being nice and passionate, not in love.

   "Watashi o ukeirete kudasai (Please, accept me),"  Ryo breathes out. "Don't be afraid. Don't think too much. Just live into the moment. Feel."

   "Ryo, what is this?" I whine, gripping his forearms. "What are you doing?"

   "We had sex and it was amazing," he answers. "Let me make love to you now, sweet angel."

   I gasp at the rush of heat in my groin and the butterflies in my stomach. This is dangerous, so dangerous that my insides twist both in fear and anticipation. I should stop him and try to save my heart, but I hear my shaky voice instead, uttering, "Yes, please. Ryo, I'm yours."

   "I know,  Otokomae. You are mine." He smiles, taking a shiny, egg-shaped object, attached to a long wire with a tiny remote control and orders, "Suck this." 

   "A silver bullet," I grin, recognizing the elegant, vibrating toy. "I like it."

   "I hope you're not a vampire," Ryo laughs and pushes it into my mouth. It is small enough to fit without a problem. I watch him coating his fingers in lube and leaning to peck my lips. "Such a good boy."

    He moves to my neck, covering it with open mouthed kisses. I keep sucking obediently, giggling at the way his hair tickles my nose. The kisses are showering my shoulders and chest. The moment Ryo takes my nipple between his teeth, his fingers sink into me. I whimper. My body bends backwards. I lean on my arms to keep my balance on his lap, exposing my abs to his exploring tongue. The stimulation gets too intense in few minutes, making me mewl desperately, unable to hold the vibrator in my mouth anymore. 

   "You are doing so good," Ryo praises me again and pulls the wire to take it out, immediately sliding his tongue it its place. The kiss is sensual and heated. He gently bites my bottom lip and uses the distraction to push the toy deep in me, hitting directly on my sweet spot. I yelp at the overwhelming pleasure and grip the sheets.

    "Are you ok?" Ryo wraps an arm around my waist to keep me steady. I only manage to nod, barely catching my breath. He takes the remote. "Good! Let's find out which is your favorite speed."

   "Oh Dear!" I gasp when he presses the button and the first vibrations send electrical sparkles to every spot inside of me.

________________________________

Photo 214920615 © Photoaliona | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 26.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Do you think David is confusing Ryo's passion with affection?

Is that really so dangerous?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny