Chapter 10. The Master and The Slave (Ryo)

(Present time)

   "Ryo," Angel repeats quietly. "It's a beautiful name."

   "I am glad you like it," I nod. "Take your jacket off now."

   "What?" his mouth falls agape. He didn't expect it. I have already figured out that he responds best when I give him no time to overthink. 

   "You are safe with me. We have already agreed about that. Don't hesitate. Do it," I say firmly. His gaze moves from my face to my chest and then back. The urge to refuse passes like a shadow in his eyes and disappears. He wants me to lead. It makes him more comfortable. He prefers to be told what to do. I see the idea soaking into him. He is obsessed with the need to keep things under control, but internally craves for someone to free him from this burden. It takes no more than a minute before the expensive piece of clothing slides down his arms and wrinkles on the sofa around his waist.

   "Now the shirt," I command. He shakes his head as if to show me the absurdity of this demand and purses his lips. I smirk, "Do you want me to do it?"

   "Oh, my God!" Angel groans when my palm rests on his knee and moves up his thigh. My touch is as light as a feather, but it immediately causes a pleasant blush that spreads quickly on his cheeks and neck. I keep my eyes on his while he is gasping for air.

   His trembling fingers slowly pull the fabric out of the waist band. It takes him ages to remove the elegant, golden cufflinks. A trickle of sweat slides down his temple. I'm waiting patiently and only smile at him encouragingly. He finally unbuttons it. The flashy Royal Oxford opens at the front, revealing pale, silky skin, never touched by the sun. He is a cultivated flower, refined to perfection and, because of this, too fragile. There are no hairs on his smooth body and I am sure it applies also to the places, hidden under the rest of his clothes, only pure softness. His muscles are toned and firm, ripped chest, well-defined eight pack, thick thighs, strong biceps and broad shoulders. He has taken good care of himself. But he is so vulnerable at the same time.

    This will be more difficult than I thought. I need to be composed, if I want him to be mine. Rushing things is out of question. He is too nervous. One wrong step and I will see the door, closing behind his back, before I can blink. I feel the adrenalin rush. 'Patience,' I say to myself and pull back my hand.

   "Your belt," I give the next command. "Remove it!"

   He shakes his head again. His eyelids flatter, reflecting the inner struggle whether to obey or not, but this time he gets to work immediately. I cheer internally at the little victory. It's hard for him to unbuckle the belt. His fingers are trembling too much. He finally yanks it out of the loops and drops it on the floor. The golden buckle clanks heavily on the ebony hardwood.

   Angel closes his eyes for a second and takes a sharp breath. "Please, I... I am sorry... I don't think I can... go... on."

   He needs encouragement that shouldn't sound like another order. Pushing him more will only ruin the progress. I am sure this man is romantic. A little tenderness will calm him. He needs to feel appreciated. I take the glass of water and hand it to him.

   "It's ok, pātonā! (partner) We can stop. Drink some water. You are doing so good." I run my finger under his chin. "Angel san, kakko ii!" (Angel, you are so handsome.)

   He blushes more at the compliment and slowly drinks all the water. I take the glass and put it back on the table, giving him time to catch his breath. His eyes are closed. His chest is heaving rapidly. I sneak silently towards him.

   "Goodness!!" he gasps when his eyelids raise and my lips are almost touching his. His irises darken. He leans instinctively, but I move back, keeping the distance. The tip of my tongue traces my bottom lip and he almost whimpers.

   "I... you can... maybe, we can..." Angel's voice is hoarse. He gulps heavily and looks into my eyes pleadingly.

   "Say it," I whisper. "You know the rules. I must be sure what you want."

   "Ryo," he pronounces my name slowly as if tasting it. "Ryo," the second time is braver. He likes the sound of it coming out of his mouth.

   "Yes, pātonā," I smile. "Tell me!"

   Angel knows that this is the moment he lets me in. He still hesitates, but the choice is already made. The time is still. I am waiting.

   "Ryo, please, kiss me," he finally breathes out.

   My palm gently lands on his abs and slides up his chest to his neck. I bury my fingers in his soft hair and pull him closer. He moans at the touch and eagerly follows my movement, bringing his lips to mine.

   I rub my lower lip on his mouth and he opens it in a surprised yelp. His hot breath burns my skin. I wait few seconds to let him get used to the sensations of our mouths firmly pressed to one another. He sighs and parts his lips more, letting mine move between them. My tongue slides on his. He accepts it. His legs unconsciously spread to let me crawl closer. The moment his arms wrap around my shoulders I know that he has surrendered. 

   I am the master and he is the slave.

__________________________

Photo 40845437 © Gstockstudio1 | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 10.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

What do you think of Ryo's skills in seduction? 🤭

Did David have any chance?

Is Rio well-meaning or ready to take advantage of David? 🤔

Warning! With next chapter the story goes to 'mature'.

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 

Love: Anny