Chapter 14. No Other Lovers (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   Ryo is strong, so strong that I am up on my knees and my back is glued to his chest with one hard pull. I lose my balance for a second, staggering forward, unable to use my arms for support, but he immediately puts his open palm on my chest and keeps me steady.

   "There is no escape, Angel. You will taste the sin," he laughs in my ear. His rich, deep voice flows into my blood and turns everything inside me into a thick stream of boiling lava. I throw my head back and moan. 

   Who is this person? What did he do to the man I used to be? I can't recognize myself. I am not me anymore, no perfectly ironed suit, no smooth hairstyle, no feverish counting of objects. It is all replaced by a hot, wet mess of bodies and the shameless sounds that I have never thought I could make. I am living in a dream. Maybe, this is the actual me, crawling out from under the debris of my demolished firewall.

   Ryo uses his knees to make me spread my legs wide and sit on his thighs. The position is lewd, exposing and difficult to maintain. His cock is pressed to the small of my back. His hand moves down to my abs. He grabs my hair with the other one and yanks my head back until it leans on his shoulder, giving him access to my mouth. I try unconsciously to get my legs back together and free my hands, but his grip is iron and I can't move an inch.

   He smirks and raises a brow, "Disobedience, huh? Wa batsu ga hitsuyōdesu" (Requires punishment.)

   The tips of his fingers trace the length of my penis. He licks my mouth from one corner to the other, but immediately pulls away when I try to kiss him.

   "I am not disobedient," I protest and try to free my hands again, forgetting about the damn handcuffs. I suddenly get angry at their existence, at the fact that I can't put my arms around this gorgeous man and his fingers stopped touching me too quickly. I twist my whole body in an attempt to get out of his grasp and scream in frustration when it fails.

   "Shhh," Ryo gently holds my chin and kisses my forehead. "See? You're fighting. The metal ridges will bruise your wrists. Your body is like a taut string. I know that you feel trapped. You're straining your muscles. They will start to hurt soon. Obey!"

   His lips press to mine and this time stay longer, tasting me slowly. I struggle to stay still, just following their movements. My eyelids fall. He is tender, passionate and sweet and I can't resist the urge to squirm when he cuts the kiss.

   Ryo smiles when I open my eyes, "Do you know why you are like this? Because your walls are too high. You are still afraid."

   I only shake my head because I know that he is right, but still make one last attempt to oppose him and hide behind an accusation. "So, you like to dominate? Are you doing this to all your lovers?"

   Ryo chuckles and and turns my head to the left and then to the right to look around the room. "Do you see anyone, Angel? There are no other lovers. The world outside just doesn't exist. There is no before and no after. It's only you and me here and now." He leans to my ear and whispers, "Stop fighting. Give in. I've got you."

   My heart skips a beat. Something changes in me. I hold my breath. Time stops. I can count the seconds in which the Earth is standing still. Maybe, I am losing my sanity, but I feel everything in my head rearranging. The warmth, radiating from Ryo flows into my mind and everything becomes so different. I don't know who I am anymore, but I will find out.

   "Breathe," I hear his voice and take a big gulp of air. My body relaxes. I need no longer to tense my muscles to hold the posture. It is comfortable because all I have to do is to lean on him and let him hold me. He will not let me fall.

   I hear the clicking of the handcuffs. My hands are free but I do not move them. Everything is perfect just as it is. Ryo takes one of them firs and then the other and kisses my bruised skin.

   "Why did you remove them?" I mumble.

   "Because you do not need them anymore." I turn my head and search for his eyes. He is biting his lip and looks a little startled. His gaze averts first this time and he adds quietly, "You are already mine."

__________________________

Photo 214920556 © Photoaliona | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 14.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

This development seems to be surprising for both Ryo and David.

Is this Ryo's usual behavior or he is also experiencing something new?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny