Chapter 12. ぬる* (David)

* Nuru, literally meaning 'slippery' is a Japanese erotic massage technique

   [xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   "No, Angel san," Ryo chuckles and places a long, tender kiss right under my navel. His fingers pull my boxers down. My cock springs out, hitting his chin. He laughs softly. I feel a little ashamed for being so aroused. He has barely touched me and I am already stone hard and leaking.

   I close my eyes, but he slaps my thigh lightly and laughs more, "Don't close your eyes, pātonā. I know that you are not ready for me yet, but you don't have to worry. I will help you relax. You will surrender to me completely."

   He slides my underwear down my legs and throws it on the floor along with my socks. I have never been fully naked in front of anyone. My face heats up. I'm fighting the urge to pull the duvet over me and hide my head under the pillow. The desire to keep my eyes on Ryo is stronger, though. He is stunning. I don't want to miss a single one of his fluid movements. They emit confidence. His lean body is supple and perfectly proportioned. His smooth skin is tanned, with a subtle caramel undertone. I can tell that he is naturally pale, but spends a lot of time in the open. I wonder what exactly his work is. Security can mean a lot of things. I realized, however, that he preferred not to answer questions. It only makes me more curious. I wish we had the time to get to know each other better, but I am grateful to take what he is willing to give.

   Ryo stands up and starts unbuckling his belt. His dark eyes are focused on mine, searching for my consent. I nod and all his clothes are gone in a second. I gasp. This man is my doom. I already need his touch more than air. The more I look at him, the more convinced I am that I will never want anyone else so badly. The fear that I will still crave for him when this night is over, makes my heart shrink, but I push it to the back of my mind. I need to concentrate on the present and live in the moment. This is my only chance. I will not waste it.

   "Do you know what this is?" Ryo asks and takes a black, square, glass bottle from the night stand. I squint to read better the Japanese inscription on the label. It says 'Nuru gel'. I shake my head. I only know that the word means 'slippery', but nothing more.  He sits on the edge of the bed and pours some of the see-through substance on his palm. "This is a special lotion, made of nori, the same seaweed, used to prepare sushi. It has no color, no smell and no taste. This way you can feel only my body on yours."

   He starts spreading the lotion on his chest and arms. My gaze follows each stroke. His fingers are covering carefully each spot. His skin is glowing in the dim light. Another generous portion is poured on his thighs. He leaves the bottle back on the night stand and straddles my hips with one swift jump. I'm mesmerized by the warm sensation of his legs, pressed to mine.

   "Men wanted to be taken care of in Kawasaki's red light districts," Ryo smiles, spreading the gel on his belly. I want to reach out and replace his hands with mine, but stay still and only stare at him. He continues, "Paying for sex was illegal, though. They could only get a massage. The clever parlour owners quickly found a way to bypass the law, without breaking it, by inventing the Nuru massage. The girls made themselves super slippery and rubbed their whole naked bodies on the customer. Some say it is even better than sex."

   "Can I do this?" I finally dare to grab his hand, before the thought is even fully formed in my mind, when he tries to spread the lotion on his erection. "Can I touch you, please?"

   "Anything for my angel," Ryo smiles and rests his palms on his knees. My hand is shaking, but I bravely place it on his chest and move it across his abs. He is really slippery. My fingers wrap around his penis. I bite my lip to stop the moan and stroke it slowly up and down. It feels so good. He smirks. "Don't try to hold on to me when we start moving against each other. It won't be possible. We will have to find the perfect way to sway in sync. It should be just like dancing." 

   I readily part my lips to welcome the kiss when he leans over me. His hot body slides on mine, caressing every spot. My skin is instantly on fire. His thigs are rubbing against mine. Our legs intertwine. Our erections are pressed together. I am under his spell. He already owns my body. It desperately follows his.

   We are soon lost in the sensations. I can't stop my moans anymore. It is impossible to be quiet. I have never known that being with someone can feel so deeply intimate and natural at the same time. We are swerving around each other, leaving no place untouched. I am not trying to hold him or maintain a position. We somehow anticipate each other's movements and sway together like dancers. Our bodies mold perfectly into one another. I turn on my stomach to feel his legs around my waist and then on my back again to glide my chest on his and taste his lips. It's magical, like swimming in an ocean of bliss. 

   All I feel around me is his warmth. All I hear are his gentle praises in my ear. All I need are his arms.

__________________________

Photo 891067124 © Denisfilm | istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 12.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

It seems David and Ryo found their perfect rhythm.

Do you think this could lead to some feelings? 🤭

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny