Chapter 23. Five (David)

[xxx - mature content warning, potential triggers - restraining and aggressive behavior]

   ❤ Don't do this at home unless with an experienced partner to whom you fully trust

   (Present time)

   I run into the bedroom and cast a glance to the door, but Ryo is not following and is nowhere to be seen. I lean against the wall and burst out laughing.

   Dearest God! I am naked, giggling like crazy and I've just stuck out my tongue at the most intimidating man I have ever met, the same one who's probably getting ready to punish me harshly right now.

   My grin gets so wide that I fear it would split my face in two. Oh my! That was a real toe-curling, mind-blowing, breathtaking orgasm. I thought those didn't actually exist and were pure science fiction, created to keep people interested in porn. He can discipline me as much as he wants. It was worth it.

   Ryo. Even his name is damn hot. I shake my head. I'm so pathetic. Few kisses and some fondling and I'm turned into a jelly. Alright, that was nowhere near few kisses, but still. I need to brace myself and do as I'm told. Not that I'm afraid of the consequences, but I want so badly to be a good boy for him.

   I step towards the bed and immediately wrinkle my nose. There is absolutely no way that I am lying face down in the middle of this mess. There must be clean sheets somewhere in the cupboards. I contemplate for a second whether it would be considered disobedience, but finally dig out a fresh, ivory, sateen set, change the stained one and shove it in a drawer. Yes, much better. 

   Suddenly, the lights go out, leaving the room in a pleasant twilight, illuminated only by the dim rays, coming through the half-open door. I throw myself headlong on the bed, evoking a ripple of soft chuckle behind my back.

   "Kawaii (Cute)," Ryo clicks his tongue, "but also so ill-behaved. Tsk-tsk-tsk, you could get away with it, you know. It's just out of the question now."

   His quiet steps are approaching. I am overwhelmed with excitement and curiosity. The bed sinks slightly under his weight as he sits next to me.

   "Don't look," he whispers in my ear. "Put your hands over your head.  Oide, kono itazura bōzu! (Come on, such a naughty boy!) Did you think you could challenge me more than once and avoid the outcome?"

   "N-no," I stutter, slightly taken aback by the deep, hoarse, dangerous tone in his voice.

   "Good!" Ryo's fingers brush through my hair for a brief second, slide down my cheek and rest under my chin. His thumb follows the curve of my bottom lip. "You are too sweet, Otokomae (Handsome), but it won't save you. I hope you will learn your lesson." He takes my hands and moves them to the headboard while straddling my waist. "Hold on tight, Angel san."

   I grip the rods of the ornate, wrought-iron board and take a deep breath. Ryo is taking his time, fidgeting on my back, toying with something in his hands, but I can't determine what exactly it is. The intense anticipation should make me uneasy, but I am getting more turned on by the second instead. His smooth, bare thighs, squeezing my sides and the weight of his big cock, nested in the grove of my back are raising goosebumps all over my skin. My breathing quickens. I want him so bad.

   He finally leans over me and begins wrapping a soft, cotton rope slowly and methodically around my wrists. I try to lift my head and look at him, but Ryo puts his hand on my nape and pushes me down.

   "Stay still, pātonā," he commands. "Don't defy me more. I am not joking."

   I instantly freeze. My heart is racing. Ryo winds up five lengths at least over my wrists and skillfully wiggles the end of the rope between them, forming a knot. There is no way to loosen the loop and escape, but it is not tight at the same time and feels somehow comfortable. The cotton is pleasant on my skin, although, I am sure it will bruise me, if I start to pull. He ties the loose end to the board and moves to sit on my thighs.