𝐏𝐉𝐒 || 22

I scrunch my nose out of his corniness.

"You're corny but I like it. Thanks for sticking by my side and being my best friend."

___________________________________
(Jihan's POV)

"Are you nervous?" I ask while rubbing Jungwon's back.

He looks at me and I didn't need to ask; you could see it in his face he was nervous. He lies to me anyways, "no, I'm composed... and ready."

I laugh a little, "it's okay, I'm nervous too. We did lose contact for a while, but I'm sure it'll be good." I tried to reassure Jungwon the best I could.

He stares outside the window as we pull into parking lot. "Just kidding I'm really nervous." He rubs his nape as he finally admits.

"It's okay," I say letting out a small laugh trying to empathize with him. "It'll be worth it. Like i said, he'll love you. Just catch up with him."

"You're right, im worrying for nothing," he says fixing his collar. "It's not for nothing," I said fixing his hair.

The car comes to a stop and it was finally time to go inside. They open the door. Jungwon and I follow Mr. Kim and Ms. Im out the door. As soon as we were on the company's ground a group of people come out.

There he was... "it's Jay," Jungwon whispers grabbing onto my sleeve. He shakes me slightly as they approach us.

"Jungwon and Jihan," Jay says trying to contain a moderate smile. "It's been a while hasn't it." I laugh awkwardly.

"My apologize... I've been so busy building my company after school. I hope you can forgive me." Jay apologizes.

Jungwon stares in awe and I understand why. "It's not worries at all Jay," Jungwon says reassuring Jay with a slight nervous tone.

Jay shakes Jungwon's hand and pulls him into a hug. It was awkward but also a sentimental moment. It didn't matter to me though. I'm just glad Jungwon was able to reconnect with Jay.

They pull away after Jay pats Jungwons back.

"It's nice to see you again too, Jihan." He pulls me into a hug. We pull away and look at each other.

"Let's go inside?" Jay asks. We both nod following Jay inside his building.

"I'm sure you have a lot to say, personally and professionally." Jay says entering the lobby. "Yeah, we'll need to catch up... a ton," Jungwon laughs.

"That's why I planned for a dinner tomorrow. Just for you, Jihan and I; if that's alright?" Jay asks. "No worries at all," I reassure Jay.

"That's great to hear." He says walking to a desk. "Here's the front desk, she'll be here if you have any questions. If I'm not available."

We both nod following him to the area of elevators, similar to our building. "This building is very you, very chice." I laugh. "Does it really? That was my goal." He laughs along. I budge Jungwon since he's been very quiet. He looks at me and furrows and eyebrows. I shake my head as the door to the elevator's open. We walk out and it was very spacious with tons of workers.