𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 || 21

The both of us felt like we'd leaped together as an adventure. And as our first time out of Korea together. Or at all.

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Jungwon with a smile, "We're almost here".

I open my window and see land. I looked at Jungwon with excitement.

We sit in silence until Jungwon starts to open his mouth but gets interrupted by the pilots. "Landing in 15 minutes. Please put your seatbelts on."

We both synchronized and put our seatbelts on at the same time.

He sighs, "I'm glad we won't have to deal with a bunch of cameras flashing in my eyes. Getting harassed every day is not ideal."

I put my hand on top of his forearm "Let's just enjoy and not worry about Korea" I smile.

We then heard a snore coming from the other side and saw Mr. Kim snoring; we both laughed.

"I can't wait to get up. My legs are killing me." I said rubbing my thighs.

"I can massage them," he says jokingly bringing his hands closer. I push them back "You might kill me instead." We both laughed a little before time was running up on the plane.

"We are now landing," the pilot says. We were told to stay in our seats until it was ready for us to come out.

Mr. Kim finally woke up and Ms. Im was already figuring out plans. Jungwon and I then took our phones out and turned them off airplane mode.

*ding*

"Hm? What's that?" I said being nosy. I lean my body towards Jungwon's phone.

JAY

I've sent out a car to take
you to the hotel you're
staying at. Don't worry about
expenses, I've got it all covered. 🙂

Jungwon and I look at each other with excitement.  "Almost free expense trip" I laugh.

"It's because I'm Jay's favorite" Jungwon cocks his eyebrows up. "Yeah, whatever," I said jokingly.

Ms. Im comes to us, "Everything's ready let's go. I'm sure Mr. Park has already informed you guys of the free ride." Jungwon showed her the text confirming her words.

We unbuckled and cleaned our mess before heading off the plane. It was perfectly sunny and bright over in America.

"The humidity is really nice," I said to Jungwon while he was stretching. He nodded and agreed.

"You can hand your bags to these men and Mr. Kim, if you want." She said with a slight smile looking at how tired Mr. Kim was.

Jungwon and I laughed it off and handed the baggage to the men instead of Mr. Kim, understanding why he was tired.

"Shouldn't it be nighttime over in South Korea?" Jungwon asked. "Mhm, but we'll have to get used to the time here since we'll be here for a couple of weeks," I said adjusting to the heat the sun.

"Get in the car Mr. Yang, you too Ms. Kim." She said hurrying us into the car.

We followed her into the car which was spacious and could fit over eight people.

It was so nice in the States already I almost forgot about Korea and our 'controversy'. We buckle our seatbelts and we head off to the hotel.

I felt buzzed from my phone to see Jungwon texting me, even though he was right beside me.