𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 09

I looked outside my window. I examined everything I could see from my sight of the window.

I finally closed my eyes and let them rest.

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

I woke up early. I turned to the side and remembered Jungwon was still sleeping next to me. I told him it was okay for him to stay at my house before we went to sleep.

I wanted him to take today to rest after letting out his feelings. He deserves to rest.

I got up quietly as I went to get ready to go to the company. 

I made breakfast for myself and an extra serving for Jungwon when he woke up. I ate quickly as I was running quite late.

I was driving to the company and got a call from Ms. Im.

"Hello?" I asked when I picked up the call.

"You're coming to work, right?" She asked.

"Of course, Jungwon won't be able to make it though. Something came up for him. Anyways, why did you call?" I asked.

"I have fallen quite ill, so I'll need to take the day off. Mr. Kim will be there to help unless something came up for him too."

"That's fine. I hope you feel better Ms. Im. Get well." I talked to her with sincerity.

"Good luck today Ms. Kim." Ms. Im said than ended the call.

I finally got to the company. I walked in being greeted by my employees. I thanked them and walked straight to my office.

I sat in my chair quietly. I turned on my monitor and started to read my emails.

It was around 9:30 A.M. I suddenly got a text. I picked up my phone to read it was Jungwon.

'Thank you for the breakfast! ~' -Jungwon

*Jungwon sent a file*

I opened the picture to see him eating the food I made this morning. I smiled to myself as I replied...

'Eat well! Don't forget to make yourself feel at home!' -Me

I laughed and then turned off my phone as I went back to work. But my phone started buzzing.

I picked it up again to see Jungwon calling. I answered his call.

"Yes, Jungwon?"

"Did you get to work safely?" He asks softly while I could hear him eating.

"Yes, I did, are you okay?" I got quite suspicious since he never asked me if I got to work safely.

"I am now. What are you doing now?"

"I was about to read emails until you called. Also, Ms. Im is out sick today."

"Don't stress out too much, Jihan. And I hope Ms. Im feels better."

"Of course, the same goes for you too. I need to continue working so I'll talk to you later."