𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 || 11

I sat down and thought. I tried to keep myself calm but I couldn't. My hands were shaking at all the possibilities that were possible.

Where's Jungwon when you need him the most.

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)
⚠️-mention of anxiety-⚠️

I woke up, I asked Jungwon for the day off. He said yes and that he would take responsibility for today. Though I felt bad, I needed to have today to recollect myself.

I was stressed the whole night. People are so crazy about CEOs engagements.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. I looked into the mirror to see my terrible eye bags.

I tried to shrug it off and took a shower. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and combed my hair. I felt really exhausted.

I couldn't shake the thought of everything that went down. I had quite some anxiety from when I was younger and had gotten better throughout the years. But sometimes it gets triggered and it can become bad.

All those years someone who had help, was Jungwon.

I went to eat breakfast but when I pulled out some leftovers my appetite was ruined. My anxiety had filled my whole system and wouldn't go away.

I sighed and decided to sit on the couch and watch TV instead.

I tried to distract myself but the thought of getting hurt or something happening of Jungwon kept running through my mind.

I decided to text Jungwon.

'Hey! Are you doing okay?" -me

'Mhm~ are you?' -Jungwon

'It's difficult to explain. I've just been anxious' -Me

'If it's okay... I'll come over after I'm done with work' -Jungwon

I know that he probably wanted me to talk to him about my feelings. But, maybe it would be better for me to let out my thoughts.

'Sure! I hope work is going okay for you!' -Me

'Everything is going fine! You stay safe at home okay?' -Jungwon

'I will, I'll leave you be now. Let me know if you need anything you can call me~' -Me

'Ofc, byeee 🤍' -Jungwon

——————————————————————————
(Jungwon's POV)

Being at work without Jihan is quite boring. We had a few team meetings and they had gave me nothing but ideas that we've already turned down.

I sighed in the office alone. I rubbed my temples, I looked at my phone.

I was so tempted to check on Jihan again. Things have probably been hard for her now.

I looked at the clock. Only if time could move faster. I went through countless of emails and a few resumes. Yet that 40 minutes I spent doing that, felt like 2 hours.