𝟏𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 17

Everything, the relationship is just stunt. And I hope everything I knew deep down inside what I was feeling and thinking... was fake.

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

I woke up and it was finally morning, I managed to sleep through the night. I saw that Jungwon was still sleeping so I tried to stay quiet.

I examined his facial features and started to see that his eyes we starting to flutter open. In a weird way, my first instinct was to close my eyes and pretend like I was sleeping.

Though I had my eyes close, I could feel Jungwon smiling and looking at me.

"Are you awake" He asks, I shook my head quickly. He laughs and I open my eyes just to make direct eye-contact.

"Are you okay now? Does your head still hurt? I called us out today." He talked while fixing my bed hair.

"I'm okay..." I felt my forehead again, "but I'm still kind of warm." He nods and gets out of bed. "Stay here, I'll make us some food."

"Jungwon, I just have a fever. Don't be dramatic, I can cook myself." I tried declining his offer but he insisted again. "Every time you're sick you don't eat so I do have to make you food."

I give up and roll on my stomach burying my face into my pillow. I sighed and ended up on my phone for fifteen minutes.

'Hana sent a file'

I opened the file to see Hana taking a picture with Sunoo. They seemed quite close after the high school reunion at Jake's house.

I scrolled through social media and saw more dumb articles regarding Jungwon and I. I sighed and went on a different app just to see that I've been getting random messages from an anonymous user.

I open up the message to see threats, I could feel my heart beating faster in a different way. I decided to block the user and turn off my phone.

Jungwon then came in with kimchi eggs and some water. He places the plate down on my dresser and grabs some medicine.

"Take it again" He hands the medicine towards me and I abide. He brings the water up to my face and does the same thing as last night.

That gesture is almost big enough to make me forget about the anonymous user. I'm slightly flustered as he leaves the room again.

I compose myself then grab his plate of food and started eating. He then comes back in with his own plate.

"You know Hana is finally getting a take on Sunoo" Jungwon mentions to me while eating his food.

"Yeah, she just sent me a photo. Apparently they went to eat out yesterday." I sighed as valentines was meant for love, but I spent mine sick.

Jungwon looked at me and examined my expression. "Aye, don't be too sad. You have your fake husband, fiancé or whatever."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I put the plate of food down and scooted closer to Jungwon. I laid my head down on his shoulder. "You okay?"

I nodded and went on my phone. He continued eating while we watched more of the drama on my phone.

Jungwon sighs at the scene, "why would he just leave her in the rain!" I bit the insides of my mouth while watching.

"Remember his parents died in the rain!" I smacked him. "Ouch! That hurts for a sick person" he stated while rubbing his arm. "Very weak for someone who's healthy" I scoffed.

He puts his plate to the side and rips the blanket off me. "Yang Jungwon!" I grab the blanket to attempt and pull the blanket back. "Are you really gonna do this to a sick person?".

He shakes his head and sighs. He lets go of the blanket and gives up. "What a baby," .

"What a baby" I mocked. He rolls right next to me and closes his eyes. "I'm tired." He said sighing.

"Sorry, I probably interrupted your sleep last night." He shook his head and grabbed my hand. He looked up and smiled. "No, it's not your fault" he assured me.

He played with my fingers until I heard a knock on my door. I looked at Jungwon and he gave me a look to stay.

He got up and left to see who was at the door. I got up and followed him.

——————————————————————————

"Well" Jake said sitting across from Jungwon and I. He rubs his nape and puts his hands together, awkwardly.

"Jihan was sick"

"I was sick"

Jake just chuckled, "um yeah, I knew. Reporters." Jungwon and I looked at each other in shock as we weren't necessarily followed by any press.

I looked away then put my focus back on Jake, "what are you here for anyways?" He pushes a plastic bag closer towards me. "Soup, since you were sick."

I smiled and brought it closer to me. "Thanks Jake you didn't have to."

He smiled and shook his head, "don't worry, it's what I'm here for. I can be your older brother you always wished for in Highschool" he laughed.

Jungwon just sat their mindlessly, I lightly tapped his thigh. He shakes from being interrupted from his staring into nothingness.

"Are you okay?" He furrows his eyebrows and takes a quick minute to respond. He clears his throat, "oh, yeah. Sorry, yeah, I'm okay".

I smiled then turned back to Jake. He awkwardly laughs, "I should probably get going." Jake stands up and collects his things.

"Oh um, yeah of course. I'll walk you out." I said standing up as well. Jungwon stands up too, he looks around then turns to look at me.

He touches my forehead, "you feel less warm now" I nodded. "Okay you two fake lovers, walk me out now will you?"

I pursed my lips and widened my eyes. "Oh yeah, um, of course." I said starting to walk him down to my entrance.

He puts on his shoes and coat. "Thank you for bringing the soup over. You didn't have to really but I'm thankful." He nods and purses his lips into a smile.

"No worries, always my pleasure" he said bowing. "Cheesy but I like it." I laughed and closed the door while he was walking away.

I turn around to see Jungwon literally inches away from me. I take a small step back but he comes closer. He leans down and narrows his eyes, that we're trying to fixate on something.

"Um, Jungwon?"

"Mmm?" He says backing up and raising his eyebrows. "What was that for". He just smirks and walk away.

"You're not very mysterious..."

___________________________________
(A/N)

Filler chapter! Another filler chapter will be coming too😵‍💫🫠. I'm tired of writing them too LMAO. But I swear it'll have a climax of their turning point sometime... Anyways, thanks again for reading Accidental Kiss!

-STREAM ENHYPEN!!