𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 16

He lets go and grabs his presents, "bye Jihan" I waved him off and watched him go into his car.

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

I woke up at 6 in the morning like usual to get ready for work. I felt a horrible headache and almost fell getting up from bed.

I continue with morning routine and take some pills on my way before I left my house. I felt a buzz in my pocket as I was getting in my car. 'Jungwon💟'.

I opened my phone to Jungwon wishing me a happy Valentines. I laughed and somehow it was able to bother my headache. I shook it off and started driving.

I made it to the office building and saw reporters already waiting. I felt exhausted due to my headache but I push my way through the crowd.

The camera lights flash in my eyes irritating me, or maybe even my headache as well.

I then see Jungwon coming out of the building. He grabs my arm and pulls my arm. We both stumble getting inside the building, but was easier since it was the both of us.

"Thanks Jungwon" he smiles and nods. We go up into our office and he looks at my hand.

"Why aren't you wearing your ring?" His head slightly tilts. I copy his actions then look and my hands myself.

"I forgot...?" I shrugged walking to my desk. "Uh-huh, don't let the press see" he shrugs. I shake my head and start working on files.

"You never wished me a happy Valentines back! I'm your fake husband you know..." he half sulks and half jokes.

"You're so needy." I sighed but ended up giving in. "Happy Valentines to my wonderful fake husband." He looks at me with a smug.

"Now knock it off" I laughed then went back to working.

We worked nonstop til lunchtime. My headache started to come back but I decided to brush it off.

"Hey Jungwon" he moves his head away from the monitor to look at me. "Hmm" I hear from across the room.

"Eat out?" He smirks and pushes himself out of his chair. "Ugh, I've been waiting for you to say that." He talks while he stretches.

I roll my eyes but pick up my bag and coat. "Blue coat, nice. It looks good on you" he says walking up to me.

"Stop, will you" I pushed him away jokingly and he dramatically pushes himself to the wall. "What a loser" I say walking away like I don't know him.

"Hey, hey! Wait up" he says finally coming back to his senses.

"Who's car are we taking." I asked as we went down on the elevator. "Mine. I'll be the gentleman." He says proudly, as if he has an ego.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "you're so lucky you are thee Yang Jungwon." I shrugged.

We walked out of the building to head to his car but of course there was already people following and taking pictures. As if there was anything new to be spread.

"When is the wedding?" One yelled out. "Ma'am forgot her ring?" Someone yelled right directly into my ear.

It gave me quite anxiety so I squeezed Jungwon's hand more than I was already squeezing it. Daily basis is getting mobbed.