𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞? || 10

"Of course," I smiled back at him.

He then opens the door and leaves, leaving me alone once again.

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

*buzz buzz*

I woke up around six A.M. to get ready for work. I was going to make some breakfast until I received a call from Jungwon.

"Hm?" I asked slightly groggily.

"People think we're argued last night!" He exclaims on the other side of the phone.

"What?" I asked again but fully awake.

"Someone didn't leave last night and decided to take a video of me leaving your house." He explained.

"Are you being serious? Just because of that!"

"Yes, check outside. There's already reporters out early today."

I groaned and walked towards my living room and took a peak out the window. Surely enough, there was about ten reporters waiting outside.

"What do we do?" I questioned him as it went silent.

"I'll pick you up instead of you driving yourself, I think it'll turn the story down."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll be there around seven, don't be late." He hung up the call.

Great, that's not how I wanted to start off my morning.

I looked at the clock, it was 6:45. I still had some time left. I was going to make breakfast, but I had lost my appetite due to the situation.

So I decided to make two lunch boxes instead. One for me, and the other for Jungwon. I think it'll be safer that way anyways since people would stalk us if we went out.

I finished making the lunch boxes. I then looked at the clock to see it was almost 7. I put everything into my bag and looked outside the window patiently, waiting for Jungwon to come.

At last, four minutes past and he was finally here. I was walking towards the door until I had saw Jungwon get out of the car.

I heard tons of yelling at his appearance. But I saw that he kept walking towards my front door.

I heard his knocking on my front door, I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

I opened it and saw Jungwon smiling. Knowing to just follow whatever he does.

I can still tell all of the cameras were taking pictures.

He kisses my cheek and grabs my hand. He smiles and starts to walk to the car.

I tried to rub off the fact that he actually kissed my cheek. He's never done that once, not even platonically.

But I remembered it's only because of the circumstances we are in right now.

While we're trying to walk back to his car, we both see that one reporter that grabbed my wrist yesterday. Jungwon pulls me away from him trying to protect me.