𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 || 13

"Will Heeseung be there?" I asked without thinking twice. He laughed, "you think we wouldn't try to invite all of ENHYPEN?"

I sneered, "No, of course not." I stated sarcastically. He kept laughing, "gosh, you're so annoying".

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

"Yeah I'm getting ready, Hana, Gaeul, and Mina said that she'd come get ready over at my house. So, don't worry about picking me up!" I reassured Jungwon that he didn't have to take me.

"Your friends over your fiancé?" I laughed, "I hate you... I'll see you later Jungwon."

"Mmm, okay, see you." He complains, I laughed then ended the call. I then received a text saying that Gaeul and Hana were here.

I got up from my bed to open the door for them. "Where's Mina?" I asked while they invited themselves in.

"Coming later" Gaeul replied, I nodded. "Do you know who's going to be there?" Hana asked.

"If you're wondering... Sunoo will be there" She covers her mouth and jumps onto the couch trying to hide her expression. We all laughed, then finally I received an incoming call, 'Mina'

Instead of accepting I went to open the door. She smiled and hugged me instantly. "Woah, okay" I smiled and hugged her back.

"Took you long enough, can we get ready now?" Complained Hana. "I was only five minutes late cut me some slack." Mina replied back.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked after a good hour of getting ready. "No," the girls said unison.

"We can be late then" I said laying down on the bed. Mina turns around to me and laughs, "you haven't even changed yet".

I looked down at my clothes, "this is my outfit?" Gaeul and Hana both turned their heads around. "Are you being serious, Jihan?" Gaeul said standing up.

"I'll change, I'll change." I said putting my hands up in defense. "Oh yeah, I'm picking that outfit for you." Gaeul said following me to my closet.

"Gaeul it's not that serious," I pleaded. She glared at me and continued to rummage through my closet. I gave up and let her chose my clothes.

After ten minutes she throws a pair of clothes at me. "Thanks mom" I laughed looking at the clothes she gave me. "Of course, now go change." She said sitting back down continuing to do her makeup.

I sighed and got up, I went to the bathroom and changed. I looked at the clothes she gave me, "I didn't even know I had these." I whispered to myself.

I sighed and changed into my new outfit and went back in to where they were all getting ready. "See, now that looks better" Mina said turning her head around.

"Are you guys almost done," I complained. They all nodded. I sat back down and scrolled through my phone.

Suddenly a thought came up, I opened my text messaging app.

Jungwon💟

What if the person is there again
You know the people that leaked
the photos of our kiss.