𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 || 06

"Shall we head up?"

"We shall," I responded with a grin.

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

Heeseung guided Jungwon and I back into his office, once again.

"Take another seat" Heeseung finally said once he sat.

We both took a seat, I looked at Jungwon; his leg was bouncing like crazy.

"Are you okay?" pointing out his leg bouncing.

"I hope I'll be able to talk to Jay." He responded slowing down his leg.

Heeseung chuckled, "You must be ecstatic."

"I am, I'm also really thankful for this opportunity." Jungwon gave him a big grin.

"Of course," he replied.

"Now, for this promotion... There is a specific reason I wanted to talk to you in person to get this sorted out." Heeseung said, making Jungwon and I confused.

"He called me the day after our first meeting. He wanted you guys to fly to America so you and he could promote together."

"Seriously? This could be a big help to our company!" I exclaimed, he flashed me a bright smile.

——————————————————————————

"Now before we end today, he sent me a few contracts before you guys sign any more in America."

He pulled out two packets and placed one each in front of us. We took pens from his containers of pens and pencils. We both started to read through the packet.

"Just a clarification, it's just asking that you agree to promote with PJS company," Heeseung says before we read any future.

"Thank you" I responded skipping toward the end to sign my signature.

I carefully placed my pen back into the container while I silently waited for Jungwon to finish signing his name.

"Done!" Jungwon said placing the pen down.

"Thanks for coming here, I know it's quite a long way out," Heeseung says grabbing both of the papers and placing them into a yellow folder.

"Let me walk you out again," he says standing up.

"Such a gentlemen" I laughed making a joke.

"Only for you" he winked. Wow, such a flirt.

"Okay, you two," Jungwon said with an emotionless face.

Heeseung and I laughed then we all walked together to the elevators.

"Oh, right Heeseung, what day do we fly to America?" I asked.

"I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me. It should be somewhere around June. Jay will send your secretaries more information when the time comes closer."

We finally reached the lobby.

I turned to Heeseung...

"Thank you so much for today, seriously. You're such a big help"

"No problem, whatever I can do for you." He said doing a slight bow. I smiled at his little remarks.

"Thanks, Hyung, again after everything. I'm overjoyed I might be able to see Jay again" I heard from Jungwon.

"Don't worry," Heeseung said to reassure Jungwon, then ruffled his hair.

We then hear heels clicking loudly on the floor, catching the attention of all of us.