𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 || 20

He looks down at me, "why is that a question?"

"Always".

___________________________________
(Jihan's POV)

Finally, just a few more days until we'd be catching a flight to the United States. Mr. Kim let us know beforehand that we'd be getting a private plane due to many complications here in Korea. I was relived knowing that we would have a break from this nonsense soon.

*buzz*

I picked up my phone.

Junwon💟

I'm outside your window

Stop stalking me you creep

Let me in please

Why should I?

Or I will break your window.
(Read 20:36)

I rolled my eyes and walked to the window. I opened it to see a smiling Jungwon with a bag in his hand.

"Hehe, hi" I said bringing himself in my room.

"Why are you here" I said looking at him up and down. "Cause I missed you" he wandered around my room as if he's never been in here.

"You saw me five hours ago" I smiled. "Five is too long," he groaned.

"Whatever big baby" I plopped down on my bed and went on my phone. "What about me?" He says laying right next to me.

"Huh?" I turned to him. "Where's my attention" he furrows his eyebrows together. "My big baby is so attention starved" emphasizing 'so'.

I put down my phone and turned to him and sat up. "My big baby wants attention?" I said grabbing his cheeks.

"Hey, hey! Okay, okay, stop Jihan" he pleaded for me to stop. I smiled and let go, "did my baby get his attention?" I laid back down.

He scoffs "I hate you,"

"Sure you do," I place my legs on top of his. "Hey, where's your suitcase? Aren't you going to pack?"

"Oh, I forgot about that... I should start tonight shouldn't I?" I got up. "You have three, well basically two, to pack girl" he says sassily.

"Watch that attitude boy," he then throws a bag at my face. "Hey, what's that for?" I said and gave him a 'stink'-eye.

"We'll if you'd look what's inside the bag." He points to it. I opened it and it revealed a cute and simple shirt. "What's this?" I questioned.

"Matching shirts for when we go to airport," he smiled mischievously. "Are you plotting something..."

"We'll if we're going to be away from the public for a while we might as well give them a good, like you know, bang! Before the media misses us"

"Uh-huh, what about our sweaters though?" I raised my eyebrow. "Um, I loved us enough to give us a shirt. Please?" He gave me his pearly eyes and pouted.