𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? || 02

"3... 2... 1... Happy New Yea-" she chanted and slurring her words. Then two hands on were placed on her cheeks and that pulled her into another face. Feeling her lips colliding with another.

————————————————————————

(Jihan's POV) edited

I woke up on a couch with someone's breathing on my hair. I was going to get up to feel someone's arms around my waist. I turn my body around slowly to see Jungwon sleeping.

"Oh my gosh!" I jump out of his embrace and onto the floor. His eyes start to flutter open.

"What the hell." He groans and sits up while his hand rubs his forehead. He opens his eyes completely to look at me.

"Oh my god!" He exclaims after he picked up his phone.

"Jihan we gotta go. We're gonna be late for work!" he grabs my hand. He doesn't even care that we slept at someone's house?

We then see Jake coming to the living room with water bottles and pills.

"Jake?" He gives us the water and pills and then rubs his nape.

"Uh, it was late and you were both kinda drunk last night. I don't remember much either. But you should take those it'll help with the hangover." Jake explains running his hands through his own hair.

"I'm so sorry Jake. We'll be heading out now"

Jungwon grabs my arm and his keys and pulls me to his car.

"Jungwon wait! I forgot my phone." I held him. He lets go and waits for me in his spot.

I knock on the door again. Jake opened it and held out my phone.

"This yours?"

"Yeah, thanks again, Jake." He smiles at me.

I run back to Jungwon, we walked to his car together.

"I'm so sorry Jihan. I just thought it would be quick party" He says before we get into his car.

"Don't worry. I had fun, it was only one night." I smiled at Jungwon to reassure him that it wasn't his fault.

We got into his car and sat in silence.

"I'll drop you at your house and meet you in the office."

"That's fine with me"

We arrived in my driveway. I thanked Jungwon then left and went inside my house.

I took off my shoes and went upstairs to my room. I picked up my phone to check the time but to my surprise, I see my phone blown with notifications.

*9 missed calls from Hana*
*50+ text messages*
*100+ social media notifications*

"What the hell" I sat on my bed to call Hana back.

"Hell-?"

"Hey! So what's up with you Jungwon and Jake!"

"What?"

"Kim Jihan, are you being serious?"

"Yes...? I'm so confused, care to fill me in?"

"You don't remember your kiss with Jungwon? Or the fact you and Jake got very close?"

"What?!" I yell from my side of the phone. "Were you blackout drunk?" She asks.

"That doesn't matter. What's happening? Why is there so many notifications?" I say with anxiety raising within me.