𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 & 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 || 03

We walked into the office again. He didn't go back to his desk but back to mine. He pulls a chair right next to me. I gave him a confused face.

"Let's talk about the terms and conditions"

————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV) edited

"Right now?" I ask after we just made a huge 'announcement'. "Yes... unless you prefer for me to make it myself" he raises an eyebrow. I shake my head intensely.

He then moves my keyboard and mouse away while I pull out paper and pen.

"Jungwon?"

I received a hum from him while he stares at me.

"How long will this go on for? I mean the fake marriage." I questioned with a million thoughts running throughout my head.

"Whenever the situation seems okay for us to separate."

"What if it never dies down?"

"I promise it'll go away. I promise." He pulls out his pinky.

We connect our pinkies and pulls me closer. He brings his arm around my neck.

"I'm sure everything will go back to normal, okay? Let's not let this incident get in the way of our friendship."

He promises me, I trust him with my whole life. I would never want things between me and him to go wrong.

He picks up the pen and wrote on top of the paper, "J.J.'s terms and conditions" We both thought intensely.

"Do we show affection for each other?" I finally asked.

"We'll only do things in public if that's okay with you." I nodded in agreement. "What if people find out that it's not real?"

"You ask a lot of questions" He laughs trying to make me feel better.

"I hate you." I said quietly joking along trying to calm myself as well. "You won't be able to" he smirks. I push him away. He finds a way to make me feel comfortable.

"Seriously though, what if we get caught?" I sat there in doubt getting serious again. "We'll make everyone believe it's true, I'll make sure."

He reassures me then falls back into a thinking state.

"What do we do if they see us going separate ways? I mean as in going back home." He asks the question this time.

"Do you think they would actually question that?" I asked, but he looked genuinely confused. I give in knowing anything could happen because people can't seem to respect people's privacy anymore.

"We can stay at my place?" I suggested; saying whatever came out so that it wouldn't be awkward.

"I wouldn't mind that," he says then pauses.

"You practically live at my house anyways with the amount of times you've came over." I say cutting his pause of silence.

Then suddenly one of our secretaries, Ms. Im, bursts through the door. We forgot about Heeseung's meeting.

"Sorry, but it's time for us to drive you to the LHS company. I know it may not be appropriate. But we can assure you we'll provide safe transportation as of now."

"We'll be on our way out," he said standing up to pack his bag.

We were walking through the hallways so we could get to the garage trying to avoid the reporters.

————————————————————————

We're both in the car driving to the LHS company, finally a lot more calmer. I looked outside the window, while Jungwon was 'studying' recent articles on his phone. We sat in silence for a while. I thought to myself about the current situation and if the marriage was the correct thing to do?

I didn't get very good sleep considering the party I was at. I pity myself sometimes, but I know I'm at fault for these situations. I hope that Jake is managing well.

I lay my head on the window, hoping I'll finally get some rest. I close my eyes letting my thoughts wander somewhere else trying to forget the current events.

I felt someone shake my shoulders. I open my eyes and look at the figure that woke me up. They were quite close to my face. I blinked a few times to realize it was Jungwon.

"Geez, do you have to be that close to me?" I move away. He puts his arms up in defense.

We walked in and were greeted by the only one and Lee Heeseung. I won't deny, He has gotten a lot more handsome than the last time I saw him in high school.

He gave us both a handshake, but Jungwon pulled him in for a hug.

"It's been a while Hyung" Jungwon says trying to make himself most normal after what happened a few hours ago.

"You've grown a lot taller too," Heeseung says while being squeezed from Jungwon. He lets go and Heeseung looks at me again.

"You look good" He smiles at me.

"Same goes to you too, I'd say you look more handsome than good." He chuckles at my comment and looks me straight in the eyes.

But our eye contact gets cut short by Jungwon's cough.

"Shall we?"

"Oh, of course, follow me." Heeseung leads us to the elevator taking us to his office. We told our secretaries to wait outside the office for us while we talked.

"So..."

————————————————————————

A/N

Thank you for reading chapter three of Accidental Kiss. Sorry for the short chapter! I promise to update daily when I feel a lot more motivated. I know it's fast and cringe, but I promise to add more and make it more interesting!

P.S. I proof read most parts and hope it gave a different tone. There's less Jihan and Jungwon action but I swear this slow burn will get better (UPDATED 8.11.2023)

-STREAM THE PARADOXXX MV AND FUTURE PERFECT (PASS THE MIC)!