𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 || 15

I scoff, "you!" He got up pushing my legs off of him. He started running around his own house like a child.

"Yang Jungwon" I groaned getting up and going after him.

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

I woke up from a ray of light hitting directly into my eyes. I sighed and sat up groggily. I grabbed my phone and looked at the date. "Today" I said smiling.

I looked at the presents I didn't even wrap last night. I dismissed it and said I'd do it later. I go browse on the internet just for me to find and article about me and Jake spotted.

"On Jungwon's birthday? So unnecessary" I groaned and stretched before getting annoyed. I immediately shut off my phone. I sighed and got up. I didn't need to start off today on a bad start, especially on Jungwon's day.

I washed up and put a new outfit. I looked at a clock, 8:25. I still had around 35 minutes left until I could pick up the ring.

I decided to wrap my presents quickly, alongs with Jake's. I finished wrapping and got a text saying the ring was now able to be picked up. I grabbed my bag and keys, then left.

On my way to the place, Jake called me. I picked up the phone, "hello?".

"Did you see" I accidentally cut him off by giving him my immediate answer. "Yeah I did, it's so lame. We can never do anything. And I'm sorry for dragging you along. You could've gone by yourself without any problems" I apologized.

"Hey, it's not your fault. I agreed anyways. Don't worry, focus on Jungwon today. I'll try taking them down. Somehow." Jake reassures me the best he can.

"What would I do without you. I literally love you. Thank you so much Jake. I can't thank you enough."

He giggles slightly, "We're friends of course. Don't worry. You and Jungwon have fun today. Sorry I won't be able to make it." Jake apologizes again.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Jungwon is already appreciated of you." Jake sighs from the other side of the phone. "What would I do without you" we both slightly laugh from both sides of the phone.

"Okay, I have to go now. Let me know if anything happens." I told Jake. "Okay, bye Jihan." He hangs up the phone and I park at ramp and start walking towards the place.

I walk inside the place. The employee looks up with a bright smile. "Just in time!" They turned around and pulled out a ring box.

"Wanna take a look?" I walked over and saw the carving. "J222J, It's perfect,"

They smiled and put the ring inside of a box, then into a tiny bag. He hands the bag to me, "I hope he likes the present." The person said smiling at me. I smiled back and thanked the person.

I finally got home after picking up his present, cake, and rice cakes. I ran into a few reporters asking why I wasn't spending it with Jungwon.

I sighed falling into my bed. No call or text from Jungwon yet, which I don't seem to mind. This allowed me to get things ready.

——————————————————————————

It was now 4 P.M.. I decided it was now the perfect time to set up. I got into my car with all the things I previously bought for him, plus Jake's present. I then head off to a park near our old school.