𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 || 08

"Hey, I have an idea." He turns to me.

"Hm?"

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

"Want to go karaoke, like we used to?" He looks at me.

My face immediately brightens up. I smiled giving him my answer.

I grab my phone and wallet. But as soon as I was about to pick up my car keys he stops me.

"What if they're still there? I can't go out there with you. I came in through your window!" He ushers me.

"That's your fault!" I smacked his hand and then went outside my bedroom.

"Jihan, where are you going?"

He follows me outside my room. I take a small peak out the window from my living room. There were 2 reporters left. I really didn't feel like messing with even one reporter.

"So how do you expect us to get out?" I turned to him.

"Window..." He pauses.

"Kind of your fault for not having a back door" he speaks again.

"I'll kick you out of my house." I glared at him.

"Sure, you will. can we jump out of some window now?"

I pull him back into my bedroom and open my window.

"I feel like I'm sneaking out like we're teens," I said while he was jumping out the window.

"Jihan, we're not that old. We turned twenty, one to two years ago." He quietly laughed.

"Now come on,"

He stuck out his hand for me as I jumped out the window.

"Oh my gosh! You're my knight and shining armor!" I said to his reaction of helping me jump out the window.

We tried to laugh as quietly as we could trying not to get caught.

We walked away slowly from my house. As soon as we noticed they didn't suspect us we ran to a busy street to catch a taxi.

"You are crazy, Jungwon," I said holding out my hand for someone to pull over.

"It's good to be professional. But this also just proves I'm a fun person." He gave me a smug look.

"You and your egoistic self." I grabbed his ears and pulled him into the taxi.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" He clenched his ears but I quickly shushed him as I told the driver our destination.

We sat in the taxi for a good 9 minutes playing Rock Paper Scissors and talking about things we did back in high school.

"Hey, what time is it?" Jungwon asked me after I won 8 Rock Paper Scissor's games consecutively.

"You're mad you lost," I said taking out my phone anyways to check the time.