𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 || 04

Jungwon followed behind and then our secretaries. It was silent for two minutes until we reached the top floor. We followed behind and walked into his office. We told our secretaries to wait outside the office for us while we talked.

"So..."

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV) edited

"Oh right, if you remembered from the call, I promised to help you promote your products"

Jungwon looks up to recall when he said that. "Oh, that's right," he says after his thoughts.

"If you remember from high school our friend, Jay, has moved back to America and started his own company as well." Jungwon's face lit up at the name Jay.

I felt a sense of relief seeing Jungwon acting like himself.

"Seriously? It's been years! How come he never contacted me! I hope he's doing well." He blabs and Heeseung just gave us a grin.

"He's been very busy, I was only able to get in touch through his assistant. I'm sure he's thrilled to hear from you again"

Jungwon and Jay were inseparable in Highschool. They were like brothers, Jungwon must be excited.

"So if you would like to take my offer we can talk more about it another day since our time here is ending soon."

Jungwon looks at me and I nod. He looks back at Heeseung. He takes out his hand and grins. Heeseung shakes Jungwon's hand.

"I'm glad we were able to talk. And as for you," Heeseung looks at me and gives me his hand.

I chuckled and shake his hand. "I'm happy we were able to connect, the both of you." He says as he lets go of my hand.

"Let me walk you out," Heeseung says standing up.

"Are you sure Hyung? It's okay." Jungwon says standing up as well.

"I insist" he laughs.

I get up as well while Jungwon and Heeseung are heading for the office door.

Jungwon stops and turns around to wait for me. I walk a little faster to catch up with them.

We finally start heading for the lobby where our secretaries were.

Jungwon looks down at me, I look up at him and shot him a confused face. He just smiles and I smile back with a soft laugh. We both look away when we reach the lobby.

We see our secretaries talking with Heeseung's assistant.

Heeseung coughs and catches the attention of his assistant than our secretaries. They all bowed and then walked up to us.

"We're sorry" they bowed again.

"It's okay." I smiled at them then turned to Heeseung.

"Thanks again for reaching out Heeseung. I hope we're able to talk about promoting our products with Jay another day"

"Thanks for coming too." He smiles with his teeth

Jungwon smiles at him and then pulls his hand out again. Heeseung takes his hand and pulls him into a hug.

"Let me know if anything happens," Heeseung says rubbing his hand on Jungwon's back.

"You've seen it Hyung?" Jungwon asks.

Heeseung nods then looks at the clear revolving door that shows the sunset outside. He then looks back at us.

He hands us a card with his phone number on it. Jungwon and I take the card and held it in our hands.