𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 || 05

"You too, Heeseung."

I ended the call.

——————————————————————————
(Jihan's POV)

Tomorrow Jungwon and I would be meeting with Heeseung again. We planned to talk about the promotion of America.

"Jihan, do you think we'll be able to see Jay again?" He asks from the sofa.

"In some type of way" I assured him.

"I can't believe he never contacted me all these years." He said with a sort of scoff.

"Well, you haven't thought of contacting him either."

"Whatever"

He gets up from the sofa, he starts to walk to my desk.

"How have you been holding up with the reporters?" He says while pulling a chair to sit next to me.

"I've been okay. An average of 5 to 10 people show up at my house. What about you?" I chuckled.

"I'd say about 15 people show up"

"That must be exhausting." I tried to show my sincerity since things haven't gone out yet.

He nods and spins the pen around with his fingers. He only does this when he's in deep thought.

"What's wrong Jungwon?"

"Well, it's not a big deal but, one of the reporters kept bugging me about rings..."

"Ah, I know who you're talking about." I pushed my tongue to the side of my mouth. That reporter has been doing everything to disrupt me and Jungwon.

"If it becomes more of a problem, we can go get rings." I smiled at him. Surely that must be the only thing he was thinking about, right?

"Is that okay with you?" He asks unsurely.

"Of course," I turned my chair towards him and looked at the clock.

4:25

"Are you hungry?" I poked my finger at him.

"Kind of... Why are you?"

"A little" I squinted my eyes.

He stares at me and then grins, "Let's go then". He grabs my arm and attempts to pull me up.

"Hold on!" I paused him so I could grab my bag

"Doesn't matter I'll pay" He insisted and then showed his wallet already in his hand.

I grabbed my phone and left the office.

We were both in the elevator.

It had become a daily routine to eat with each other ever since the day we ate tteokbokki.

"Why are you in such a rush," I laughed and hit his shoulders.

He laughed and looked back at me.

"It's a surprise." He grins then bites his lips.

"Pft, you've never bitten your lips before what is wrong with you-"

The elevator door opens, but not in the lobby. We turn around to see 8 employees, they all bowed before coming in.

They all got in the elevator, and it was quite squished.

Jungwon's body was facing directly towards me. I looked up and then he looked down.

He laughed because I was in the corner and saw that my arms were touching. I glared at him.

"Laugh again," I said.